New players Arena

With the "recent" hyperguide pack a new player can go from 1 to 85 in literally no time, and that's ok, if you want to get launched on the next level it's ok.
But why a FTP player has to directly fight in the same shard of the Hyperguided? I mean a new lvl 34 player should not compete in arena against lvl 85 players even if they have started right now, otherwise the entire game get unbalanced. There is no more interest in develop a good team as a beginner while you have to compete against an 85 JKR team... after only a couple hour of gaming...

Replies

• X3ina
    108 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    It is called p2w for a reason. Players that bought it get time and resources, shiny toys to play with before the rest. I'm fine with it as long as new players keep coming
  • Options
    I don't blame the p2w situation but the fact that a lvl85 should be on another arena shard and not in the same group of a f2p beginner.
    How is the f2p beginner supposed to even dedicate enough to get close to a good position if it has to compete against 3x powerful players?
    Even when you are a lvl 85 with 2M GP you don't compete against a 4/5M GP, so why a lvl 34 with 10k GP should compete against a lvl 85??