How far with Phoenix?

Jbnf
120 posts Member
edited March 2023
What's the best you know of someone doing in Secrets and Shadows with Phoenix instead of NS? Any madmen beat Challenge Tier 2 with them?
Post edited by EA_Mako on

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    I'm sure it's doable, the crazy thing is having phx geared that high, but I'm sure there are ppl out there... but less likely that they would bother using phx rather than NS.

Interesting question tho. hope you get a response from someone who did.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Is it though? Can you.imagine making it past Sidious with Phoenix? I've done it at lower tiers and it isn't fun.
  • Solem_Phyxx
    71 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    I used phx and made it to challenge level 3, just before myth rank.
    Just one star mind you, and with a bit of luck who was targeted, but I beat rank 3.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    I used phx and made it to challenge level 3, just before myth rank.
    Just one star mind you, and with a bit of luck who was targeted, but I beat rank 3.
    Those are the old tiers. Mythic and above are considerably harder and Phoenix just don't scale well to higher power levels.
  • Options
    I have a guildie with all relic (R1 -R3) zeta Phoenix. He cleared mythic (the omega level challenge) first try, and made it to wave 8 of challenge tier 1 first try but lost Sabine to annihilate immediately before she could start stacking armor shreds on DN and then couldn’t get the damage output to finish him as his characters were annihilated one by one.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    I have a guildie with all relic (R1 -R3) zeta Phoenix. He cleared mythic (the omega level challenge) first try, and made it to wave 8 of challenge tier 1 first try but lost Sabine to annihilate immediately before she could start stacking armor shreds on DN and then couldn’t get the damage output to finish him as his characters were annihilated one by one.
    That's still pretty impressive. Who did he leave out of the squad?
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    That's still pretty impressive. Who did he leave out of the squad?

Chopper
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    I'm sure it's doable, the crazy thing is having phx geared that high, but I'm sure there are ppl out there... but less likely that they would bother using phx rather than NS.

Last TW
    ux5lykwnloti.png
  • Options
    I mean. The real question is why would you upgrade that crap team at all. Just work on nightsisters. Pretend you never had Phoenix.
  • Lethoiun
    165 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    ZAP wrote: »

Last TW
    ux5lykwnloti.png

If I faced that Phoenix in GAC, I honestly don’t know what I’d use to counter it. I definitely don’t have a B or C team I think could beat it, would have to use an A team with at least some relics?

I use han solo movie team against Phoenix, easy win

or big z and mission with other tanks and healer
  • Options
    ZAP wrote: »

Last TW
    ux5lykwnloti.png

If I faced that Phoenix in GAC, I honestly don’t know what I’d use to counter it. I definitely don’t have a B or C team I think could beat it, would have to use an A team with at least some relics?

BH behind Bossk.
  • Options
    Pryrates wrote: »
    Jbnf wrote: »
    What's the best you know of someone doing in Secrets and Shadows with Phoenix instead of NS? Any madmen beat Challenge Tier 2 with them?

I beat Challenge T1 but my Phoenix are all G12 fully zeta'd.

Did you have a strategy to get through? Also, did you leave chopper out? I am in the process of taking Phx to G13 and R5… I’ll see what I that allows me to accomplish.
  • Options
    Pryrates wrote: »
    Jbnf wrote: »

I beat Challenge T1 but my Phoenix are all G12 fully zeta'd.

Did you have a strategy to get through? Also, did you leave chopper out? I am in the process of taking Phx to G13 and R5… I’ll see what I that allows me to accomplish.

Let’s hope @Pyrates has a good memory… (& survived Covid)
  • EA_Mako
    2109 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    Hey there,

This thread is quite a few years old and is being locked here to avoid further necroposting.

Feel free to create a new thread if there's a subject you're wanting to discuss that doesn't have a more recent topic, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.