GAS Fix and current Clash on Camino

Devs specified that they will continue to monitor the GAS bugfix that resulted in GAS countering before going into cover. Return of the event should warrant a review of this bugfix as the event became drastically more difficult.
When GG had his kit change, the tank raid GG and Jedi/Ewok Assault battle GG did not reflect those changes and remained as they were. Its only fair that this event reflects this pattern.

Another question is why are these threads continuing to disappear when the devs specified they will continue to monitor, yet not deliver an aswer pertaining to the event?

P.S Timing of this event right before GAC begins is highly inconvenient in the sense that so much mod management takes place. Could have been spaced out better, in my opinion.

Tinfoil hat option is on my mind, yet i do not want to go there on this forum...

Replies

• Options
    Devs specified that they will continue to monitor the GAS bugfix that resulted in GAS countering before going into cover. Return of the event should warrant a review of this bugfix as the event became drastically more difficult.
    When GG had his kit change, the tank raid GG and Jedi/Ewok Assault battle GG did not reflect those changes and remained as they were. Its only fair that this event reflects this pattern.

Another question is why are these threads continuing to disappear when the devs specified they will continue to monitor, yet not deliver an aswer pertaining to the event?

P.S Timing of this event right before GAC begins is highly inconvenient in the sense that so much mod management takes place. Could have been spaced out better, in my opinion.

Tinfoil hat option is on my mind, yet i do not want to go there on this forum...

In this case the kit didn't change, just a fix to a bug that has caused a change in behavior (not a bug)
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    Even so, it would be nice if this was addressed by the devs.
  • marxuke
    163 posts Member
    Options
    Since when has this game been without problems? :D People who got GAS probably will the defend this "bug" and i lost hope long time ago that CG will do much about bugs when this doesnt directly influence their wallets. Focus on other things in life, save your nerves 😁
  • Options

In this case the kit didn't change, just a fix to a bug that has caused a change in behavior (not a bug)

The post in dev section clearly reads "kit change", incase we want to just argue.
  • Options

The post in dev section clearly reads "kit change", incase we want to just argue.

But there was no change to the kit. read the post.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Tompai
    17 posts Member
    Options
    The event seems more difficult now than before due to GAS hitting before kneeling.
    For example one in my guild spent a day before success dispite having a relic 6 B1 with 9k+ offense.
  • Options

A change was done to fix his freezes in STR. Which resulted in this new behavior. Do we know if these changes were implemented on the raid side or character side? This would clear up our misunderstanding.
  • Options

A change was done to fix his freezes in STR. Which resulted in this new behavior. Do we know if these changes were implemented on the raid side or character side? This would clear up our misunderstanding.

Well, there were no changes to the kit, as that would have resulted in a changed description of his abilities. Based on there being no changes to his kit, it would seem that the changes were as Kyno has posted many times today: backend changes to the processing of queued events in battle

If it were specific to the raid we would not be seeing it elsewhere.
  • Options
    Sucks. Guess its gonna be a rough one...
  • Options
    Well this is stupid! I have a number of 7 star ships but I cant even participate because of some nebulous 40,000 power requirements?? I thought it was stressed in this game that power didn't mean anything?? So much for character development or acquiring new characters. Typical of this silly thing really.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    @garyhollman if you can’t make the fleet reqs don’t hold your breath for passing the other stages..
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    @garyhollman GP doesnt mean anything when comparing 2 teams or 2 toons, it is a measure of investment. So as a requirement for entry into an event it does make sense if they want to ensure a certain level of progress has been made.