Another GAS post....

First off, I'll start by saying I already have an R7 GAS. With that said replaying this event with the egregious event breaking bug is utterly ridiculous. How can you, CG, sit there with a straight face and say that the bug that allows gas to hit 2 to 3 extra times per match is of little to no importance and doesnt effect the way he operates. The event was beyond difficult before now near impossible. Lazy programming and even lazier customer service. Is CG's business practice WAI?

Replies

• Mercury88
    103 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Yes. It makes them more so their business practice is indeed WAI.

Here's more. Several people in my shard have noticed this little change too. When you get GAS down to just himself and get fear on him with a Sith Empire squad, DR seems to not do the follow up lacerate that is stated in his kit he is supposed to do when attacking an enemy that is suffering from deathmark, fear, or cbm
  • Thufir
    18 posts Member
    Options
    CG rewarding those who unlocked him early and making it harder for the slower F2P players to unlock him is good business practice 🙃
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Would you mind explaining what the bug is?

Here is his kit, can you show me what part of it is not operating correctly.
    5q0ahdr6fxj5.jpg

Technically from the way his kit reads he is acting how he should according to the game mechanics.
  • Options
    @Kyno In Darth Revan's Kit under Villian it states if target is suffering from deathmark, fear or corrupted battle meditation when Darth Revan uses an ability he will immediately use lacerate after. Once getting General Skywalker down to just him, no clones left, fear has been landed on General Skywalker, Darth Revan then goes and does not use lacerate immediately after but instead ends his turn, gets counter attacked followed by General Skywalker hitting his two moves and ending the matchup. Several people in my arena shard have stated it also happens when Skywalker is under deathmark, Darth Revan will not use lacerate after using an ability.
  • Options
    Mercury88 wrote: »
    Kyno In Darth Revan's Kit under Villian it states if target is suffering from deathmark, fear or corrupted battle meditation when Darth Revan uses an ability he will immediately use lacerate after. Once getting General Skywalker down to just him, no clones left, fear has been landed on General Skywalker, Darth Revan then goes and does not use lacerate immediately after but instead ends his turn, gets counter attacked followed by General Skywalker hitting his two moves and ending the matchup. Several people in my arena shard have stated it also happens when Skywalker is under deathmark, Darth Revan will not use lacerate after using an ability.

Did Darth Revan have daze?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    Nope. As I said, others in my shard have confirmed it also happens when GAS gets deathmark. The follow up lacerate does not happen.
  • Options
    Nope. As I said, others in my shard have confirmed it also happens when GAS gets deathmark. The follow up lacerate does not happen.

If he doesn't have daze you should open up a bug report.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    @Mercury88

If he doesn't have daze you should open up a bug report.

This.

Doesnt happen or doesnt happen in the correct order? Not that he should counter between moves, but if DR would use lacerate if he survived is an important detail for them to fix that issue.

As for my question though that is not an answer as this player is calling his actions a bug in the event, which doesnt bring DR into account.

• XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    Options
    @Kyno

I think the main point of the person is the following:
    The Gas event became a lot harder.
    The Gas event is no fun.
    The Gas event is one thing "rng".

Make doable events like Malak and co which do require strategy and not playing a group with no leadership fighting against their hard counter.

Just forward a feedback to the developers, because I for one never want to have such rng type of event anymore. I did it in 1-10 tries on each account, but I haven't enjoyed it at all. I cant say i really won it - just the rng helped me to do so...thats about it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    XKurareX wrote: »
    Kyno

I think the main point of the person is the following:
    The Gas event became a lot harder.
    The Gas event is no fun.
    The Gas event is one thing "rng".

Make doable events like Malak and co which do require strategy and not playing a group with no leadership fighting against their hard counter.

Just forward a feedback to the developers, because I for one never want to have such rng type of event anymore. I did it in 1-10 tries on each account, but I haven't enjoyed it at all. I cant say i really won it - just the rng helped me to do so...thats about it.

Unfortunately when entering any event in this game undergeared the results will be more RNG dependent.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    replaying any event, but especially this one, seems suuuuuuper fun you guys
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    It's not... but in lieu of new content.....
  • Options

I confirm this too. Every fight vs GAS.