Alternative FO Team?

jawa7778
283 posts Member
Hey everyone. I was doing some basic theory-crafting a little bit ago. My FO squad right now is Hux Lead, KRU, KR, FOX, FOO. So, I was thinking about what to do with my leftover FOs. So, what if you used Phasma lead, both TIE fighter pilots, FO Sith Trooper, and FO Stormtrooper. All abilities maxed, especially zetas. It seems like it could be an interesting back-wall defense team because of all the assist spam. Phasma lead zeta has 60% assist chance. FO Stormtrooper has 50% assist chance. FO Sith Trooper has FO crit assist. TIE Fighter pilots because one of them has an assist special. What do you guys think?

Replies

• Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    I’ve heard better results with the standard KRU, KR ,FoX, Trooper, FOO

Then Run Hux lead the rest....

My hux is only 6* so I’ll have to wait to test it out.
  • jawa7778
    283 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Foxer wrote: »
    I’ve heard better results with the standard KRU, KR ,FoX, Trooper, FOO

Then Run Hux lead the rest....

My hux is only 6* so I’ll have to wait to test it out.
    I have a 5 Star Hux gear11 with zeta and I can crush with it. I think the “standard” FO squad with KRU lead is no longer good. Hux lead is much better.

• LordDirt
    5025 posts Member
    Options
    Hux L and the other 4?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    The question is, can you run Kylo & Hux both as Leaders? or must they be in the same group while Phasma is the 2nd Leader?
  • Options
    I'm building to test:
    Hux, st, fost, phas, fox (offence). Phas is here to help keep advantage on Hux; but could swap foo.

Kru, kr, fotp, fosftp, foo (defense)
  • Options
    I'm building to test:
    Hux, st, fost, phas, fox (offence). Phas is here to help keep advantage on Hux; but could swap foo.

Kru, kr, fotp, fosftp, foo (defense)
    Why not the other way around? KRU lead without zHux on the team is pretty standard by now and has several counters.

Hux lead with that composition, while arguably not stronger, has the surprise element of being a less familiar fight, so it can draw a very similar counter to KRU.

The main difference would be that you have the potential to win with a higher banner count with KRU due to his h/p recovery on lead.
  • Options
    I'd put Sith Trooper under KRU lead, personally. 20% turn gain with each crit -- and he should crit constantly with all those assists -- plus an extra 30 speed, means he should be getting all sorts of turns. That means lots of AoE damage with his special and cleansing with the other one. With bonus crit damage on all of his attacks.

I'd take that over bonus damage on his Basic only, not to mention the health and protection regen for longevity.
  • jawa7778
    283 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Hux L and the other 4?
    Hux Lead, KRU, KL, FOX, FOO.
  • jawa7778
    283 posts Member
    Options
    The question is, can you run Kylo & Hux both as Leaders? or must they be in the same group while Phasma is the 2nd Leader?
    It works in my opinion infinitely better.