Krath Battalion looking for new ACTIVE members!

NoseComplaint
158 posts Member
edited April 2020
Guild Name: Krath Battalion

SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/g/27903/krath-battalion/

Discord: We have one, but prefer to only invite once you're part of the guild. We're trying to get more active on there, too!

Guild GP: 160,000,000 (with 43 members)

Raids: hPIT sim, hAAT, hSTR (usually clear in a few hours)

Territory Battles: Consistently get 15-16 stars in DS Geo TB and 7-8 stars in LS Geo TB!

Requirements: We're a pretty active guild, though we tend to run more F2P and don't have as many strict requirements. All we ask is that you're active, get 600 tickets daily (or close to it), and have as much meta-relevant toons as you can. We need active players in TW and TB. We aren't going to push you to farm anything, but a good roster is preferred. No strict GP requirements, but above 2.5 Mil is ideal. We're very friendly and give advice/tips to one another frequently. We're looking for more players with Darth Revan, Grievous, Padme, Shaak Ti Clones, and Geo teams, but you're definitely still welcome to join if you don't have strong squads in those areas. But meta-relevant squads are definitely preferred.

Looking to add more active members as the next wave of TWs and TBs heat up.

Contact: You can message me on here if interested or reach out to me in the game. My ally code is 314-991-564.

Look forward to hearing from you soon!
NoseComplaint, Krath Battalion Officer
Post edited by NoseComplaint on

Replies

• Options
    Bump! We're looking for some new members now that the latest Geo TB and TWs are over!
  • Options
    Bumping this! We're looking for new members now that the latest TB just ended!
  • Dafuq
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm looking for one of your members for our fleet chat. His name is spinat. Please contact me on discord.

dafuk#3036