Is my opponent really locked in the battle with me?

bbmiLo
378 posts Member
Last week, I was #1, and I fought #4 before reward time to lock position, I won the fight, looked at the ranking, obviously I was still #1, but the #4 guy moved to #2. I thought maybe because his rank would not be effected by battle outcome anyway so he was able to start a battle whiling being in battle with me.

Today, I was #5, and I fought #1, I lost, then guess what, I was looking at the #1 team, one of his toon changed, it went from Rey to Ahsoka. I do not understand how that could happen? Only way for him to change a toon is to fight a battle but he was locked in battle with me, any explanation??

Replies

• Options
    Someone else may have been in battle with you not necessary the guy you're trying to fight
  • Options
    Sorry just read what you wrote again...my bad
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    So you want an explanation because you exploit the game
  • bbmiLo
    378 posts Member
    Options
    Smithie wrote: »
    So you want an explanation because you exploit the game

i have no idea what you are talking about. if you are not a fan of refreshing arena battles, you can skip the 1st paragraph and offer any explanation you might have on the 2nd paragraph.
  • Rex
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure, but perhaps in the first case he/she had attacked #2 and was still in battle with them but successfully defeated them just before you pressed battle (or maybe there is a little delay in the refresh - same difference).

Second case, as soon as you finished the battle he attacked someone else. Not sure when the character displays change, whether it is right when you start a battle or after it is finished.

???
  • bbmiLo
    378 posts Member
    Options
    Rex wrote: »
    Not sure, but perhaps in the first case he/she had attacked #2 and was still in battle with them but successfully defeated them just before you pressed battle (or maybe there is a little delay in the refresh - same difference).

he could not have attacked #2, because he was in a battle with me already. i saw the rank change as soon as our battle ended.
    Rex wrote: »
    Second case, as soon as you finished the battle he attacked someone else. Not sure when the character displays change, whether it is right when you start a battle or after it is finished.
    ???

when i lost the battle to him, it went back to the screen where it shows me 3 opponents i can attack, i saw the toon change right there. so that's literally 5 seconds in between.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options
    Was the opponents name Mol Eliza? ;)
  • Options
    There is a way to change your team without fighting. You can do it while someone is fighting your team or fight a team that is already in battle. Either way the game prevent you to get in a battle but ur team is changed after the popup message.
  • Options
    Some games only last 20 seconds so it may have been some last second fighting
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Options
    Deus Ex Machina?
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • bbmiLo
    378 posts Member
    Options
    Gobear5555 wrote: »
    There is a way to change your team without fighting. You can do it while someone is fighting your team or fight a team that is already in battle. Either way the game prevent you to get in a battle but ur team is changed after the popup message.

wow thats good to know, thx for the info!