Vulture Droid is broken after the update

Crowny
273 posts Member
edited March 2020
The one you bring into battle no longer revives when it's defeated.

"When this Vulture Droid is defeated, it summons another Vulture Droid if the allied Capital Ship is Separatist and there is an allied combatant."

Well I just did a fleet battle with Malevolence and my VD died on the opening turn. Unlike a fleet battle I attempted a half hour ago, the Vulture Droid did NOT summon another in it's place.

---

edit: I just tried a 2nd battle and it appears to be working, so it doesn't seem to be happening every time, but it absolutely happened the previous battle.

---

edit #2: still in the 2nd battle...VD died again and this time it didn't summon another.

Replies

• Crowny
    273 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    JPIYowo.jpg

This image should not be possible in this scenario, when the player's Vulture Droid was brought into battle as one of the original 3 ships
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    The original VD summons another VD after being defeated ONLY ONE time. It's not a NS Zombie lol.
    If the original VD is defeated for the first time and does not instantly summon another one, THEN there would be a bug going on.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    Options
    I'll have to do more testing, but the very first battle, VD died on the opening turn and did not revive.