Won the Winter Soldier on an achievement, upgraded it but then lost it

l2aiko
1 posts Member
edited December 2015
Greetings,
Today around 5 PM I was playing on my account when I got 10 Winter Soldier fragments by completing an achievement (I think it was finishing the first part of the Dark side campaign). After activating the character, I leveled up him up to level 9 and used a few items on his gear. I decided to test him out on the campaign but an error popped up and couldn't play. I restarted the game and when i came back, the Winter Soldier was gone and the exp packs and the money invested on him was gone too. Also the achievement was still complete and couldn't redeem back the rewards. Apparently, I might not be connected to Game Center since I never got the option to "Connect" on the settings (although I can see my achievements on the Game Center app). It might not feel like much trouble but I am afraid I can loose more characters if I continue playing.
Please would like an answer with my solution. I play on iPhone 5s version: iOS 9.1(13B143) with the game's last version. My user name is l2aiko.

Replies

• Makim
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Got a similar issue. Got 50 Talia fragments by completing an achievement, activated the character, even played some matches with her, had to restart the game and when it started again she was gone. Was connected with my google play account and even tryed to reinstall the game but she didnt come back.

The achievement to get the fragments is to reach level 10, and I'm already 13.

I'd like and answer also with a solution (if there is one).