Packs and Bundles?

marxuke
163 posts Member
I am sorry, but those offers seem really pathetic :D seems like someones selling poop and i am offered to pay for it :D Do they think people are so desperate? I just dont understand how so expensive packs should be useful with garbage offer?

Replies

• Stish
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Right? They offer a pack to hyperdrive purchasers, charge the same and put half the goodies in it. Lol, that's not how mobile games work. You set a standard for what a pack contains, I'll keep my wallet closed until you do the same or better.

Oh but wait I forgot it has 5 zeta mats in it!
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I know a very easy way to avoid buying "poop"
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • marxuke
    163 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, but could they be a tiny bit more generous.... these pack are really expensive. I dont see they put so much effort in the game to spend so much
  • Options
    Well the new pack really looks crappy and I have a hard time imaging people buying it.

If the actually want to offer a new $100 pack, then they should have a kind of focuses Hyperdrive. Like select a team (5 toons), and they would get bumped to 7* + lvl85 + G10 + all abilities (except zeta).

I would probably buy that, even though I get WAY less than the Hyperdrive.

There should be limits, like you can only choose characters you have activated and only those that are farmable, so none from the Journey guide and stuff like that.