similar looking characters

nurm
107 posts Member
Plz make similar looking characters in the character selection more distinguishable. Today I ran dark revan with bastilla instead of fallen bastilla.
Yes, it was my fault, but in the end it completely messed up my planned team compositions.
And beside the bastilla twins, there are some other characters which might be mixed up.

Replies

• Options
    Just relic them, then it's easy to not mix it up.
  • nurm
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Ripperpa wrote: »
    Just relic them, then it's easy to not mix it up.
    I am on they way to R13.

For bastillas ok, but for the Poe brothers or the wookie clan...
  • Options
    When you select them, their name is displayed under them on the team selection screen
  • LordGrahck
    344 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Well it's not like didn't they put a brown outfit on Bastila which would be different from putting black sith robes on Fallen Bastila or something. Oh wait! They did! How silly of me?!
  • Options
    I will admit jawas still give me a bit of trouble.
  • Options
    The Anakins are problematic too, I always double check when placing.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Always mixing up my Jawa leaders. Major issue
  • Options
    Ships of Geo Spy and Geo Soldier?

I’ve messed up putting Wedge on the front line instead of Biggs. That ended poorly. At least squads have loadouts to help prevent these issues.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    Ships of Geo Spy and Geo Soldier?

Once I was fighting against geo fleet and there was a bug with missing pilot's icons and names...
  • Options
    There are characters/ships that look too similar, but the Bastilas are two characters that are easy to tell apart.
  • Options
    Does it honestly hurt people to take a second to check if they chose the right characters?...
  • nurm
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Does it honestly hurt people to take a second to check if they chose the right characters?...

I agree with you that if I looked a second time, I would not be in the situation. But it happended and this is the ball to the designer to create clear picture which are not only easy to identify in a emulation on a PC but also on smaller mobile phones.