Weekly Shipment sale

Shadroth
160 posts Member
edited March 2020
Why not have 1-3 items like 25 golden eyeballs cost 300 crystals instead of the regular 375
Cuffs usually cost 280 for ten - why not make it 12 or 15 for the same price? Who wouldn’t be tempted by 50 Stun guns for 1200 instead of 1300?
I think a small (but generous) sale item in the weekly shipments would not only stimulate crystal spend (and in turn actual $ for those that open their wallets), it would also add some excitement “what’s this weeks sale item?!!” among the playing group. Lastly it could be a subtle way of slowly alleviating the gear crunch that most of us desire in a way that wouldn’t break the in game economy.
What’s stopping you CG? Coding?

Replies

• Options
    I’d love to hear player feedback but most of you are asleep right now and by the time your on the forums this will have disappeared to page 6
  • Eweff
    400 posts Member
    Options
    Whoa. Just found this post buried on the bottom of page 5. I think I saved it from hitting 6. You’re welcome.
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Options
    I'd likely spend more Crystal's on buying gear from weekly shop if they did a small sale. Kinda like how I'll often spend on the 50/50 gear pack where its 10 pieces of a bunch of gear that at full price is 1200 Crystal's. But you have a 50/50 chance at getting double the gear. I've spent on those more than once.
  • Options
    I’d jump on it. Even if they only did it once a month would be nice.
  • Heiboca
    159 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good idea.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Eweff wrote: »
    Whoa. Just found this post buried on the bottom of page 5. I think I saved it from hitting 6. You’re welcome.

Thank you team Crumb!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH