Ls geo Tb advice please

Hello 👋
I welcome any advice on best Jedi squad ... I was thinking JKR , Basti, GMY,jolee + 1 ? Any thoughts?
And the same for Padme squad. Padme , JKA,GK,AT +1

https://swgoh.gg/u/raze428/

Replies

• Mastersbgames
    222 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    With your jedi reven squad, you will want a very durable tank, that lives up to general kenobi standards.
    This kinda rules out a load of tanks, leaving you with old ben, juanmi, kanan and jedi guardian, off the top of my head.
    Old ben, with high relic count, is amazing. Protection with potency, means you have high durability and can constantly take turn meter, as well as keeping your squad alive longer with offence down, and ability block. When he dies, he also grants some health, protection and some buffs to the team, ready for a jolee revive

Juhanni gives an extra 5% bonus to the jedi squad, from JKR lead, but she isn’t as good as some jedi tanks. Whilst she can regen health and protection with her zeta, and she has a solid kit, the stealth she gets i when she falls below 100% health allows your opponents to focus on another character. If they go after jolee, you lose.
    Forget the other two, kanan is best in phoenix, and guardian isn’t that good, unless someone can prove me wrong. I haven’t tested either of them out yet under JKR

Padme is more gaining protection up. I would recommend C3PO. he has the GR tag, so padme grants an additional 10% protection up with her first special, and whenever a GR ally gains a new buff, he grants that ally 15% protection up. So the crit immunity from GK, 15% protection up as well. When GK taunts, you guessed it, protection up... He also increases the max health of his ally’s with one stack of translation, and get enough up on padme, you can have her first special up constantly

Barris might also be great, with her zeta, due to the constant health regen.She also allows you to dispel at the end of her turn, and gain turn meter based on how many debuff where dispelled. this could be helpful.
    Other characters have to be GR, and if you could get a tank, you might survive longer... I do recommend c3po though. Just ensure he survives, a higher relic is helpful due to the health...

hope this helps
  • Options
    Very much appreciated @Mastersbgames thank you