Anyone lose a ship battle in GA and notice the same ships reinforce in subsequent battles?

Lost my Negotiator match to my GAC opponent. His first reinforcement was Sun Fac, which stunned JKA on his reinforce, then stunned someone else on his next turn. Pretty much sealed the deal. I remember being surprised at seeing Sun Fac as it's not something I see in my shard.

Went to check on GAC before it closes and noticed that my opponent had similar ship problems and I'd win the match. Figured there was nothing to lose, so used a secondary fleet (Thrawn). To my surprise, Sun Fac was the first to reinforce again. All three of my opponent's reinforcements came out as a part of that battle (six star Negotiators). Only Ahsoka and JKA were left at the end of that battle. I gave my last viable fleet one last chance and much to my surprise, Plo reinforced. Again.

Anyone else see this happen?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The reinforcements are more of a fixed thing than most realize.

I forget the full priority list, but tanks are first. So depending on the ships on the field and the reinforcements available, it makes sense.
  • Options
    i do not know how exactly it determines which reinforcements become reinforcements again, or stay on the field, but I have definitely noticed that they reset between failed attempts.

i have always assumed it has to do with damage dealt to them, but have never paid enough attention to confirm that.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    I'm doing a bad job explaining myself. The reinforcements came out multiple times across multiple battles.
  • Options
    @Kyno littleMAC77 referenced the issue. Are reinforcements reusable across battles against the same team in the same GA?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Sorry, I see what you are saying now.

Did they defeat you or did you withdraw or force close?
  • Options
    Took the defeat like a real competitor, twice. Starting units showed up with depleted health when I reentered the zone. Reinforced units did not.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah I dont think that shouldnt be the case, I would report that to <<Answers HQ>>.

Did you damage the reinforcement? Did it show up at full health when it came back in?
  • Options
    Took the defeat like a real competitor, twice. Starting units showed up with depleted health when I reentered the zone. Reinforced units did not.

Yeah something seems a bit iffy there