Vehicles

M0nk3yrang3r
4 posts Member
edited March 2020
I think that a new great direction for content in the game would be vehicles. It would be basically the same thing as ships but would also help add new characters to the game. It also can lead to great raids where it follows the story even better by including vehicle battles and chases along with ship and character battles!
Post edited by M0nk3yrang3r on

Replies

• Iy4oy4s
    2937 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Undying loyalty suggests otherwise.

We don’t need new thing to collect, we need new ways to use the things we’ve collected.
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Undying loyalty suggests otherwise.

What do you mean by this?
  • JuliusSkywalker
    509 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Vehicles are planned for swgoh but I just think it is better to focus on character and ship shards because we got too much upgrade systems like:
    - level up chars to 85
    - collect 330 shards
    - Omega abilities
    - Zeta abilities
    - gear maxed to level 13
    - relic amplifiers to level 7 (it's hard to farm for F2P)
    - and afterthat collect and gear 13 characters to relic amplify them to level 5 or 7 to collect Galactic Legends (Rey and Supreme Leader Kylo Ren)

Imo there's much to do in this game and I'm not ready to get above 30% Zeta upgraded or not above 5% relic amplified to level 7.

Many playes just need more times to relic amplify characters to level 7.
    Post edited by JuliusSkywalker on
  • Options
    I’m in the same boat as well, but with vehicles there would be more battles to do and right now I really want more playing to do. I think the best ways to do that are new game modes and I think it would be cool to have vehicles like the AT-AT.
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Omg not this trash idea again. In 14 star wars related movies how many ground vehicles were battled with?
    3-4. at-at was not a vehicle btw. This is swgoh not gwgoh. Please stop. I suggest you play star wars: force arena. It doesn't have vehicles but it has ground battles with animals ridden by storm troopers and some mini tanks.
  • Options
    dlv1986 wrote: »
    Omg not this trash idea again. In 14 star wars related movies how many ground vehicles were battled with?
    3-4. at-at was not a vehicle btw. This is swgoh not gwgoh. Please stop. I suggest you play star wars: force arena. It doesn't have vehicles but it has ground battles with animals ridden by storm troopers and some mini tanks.

AT-ATs are vehicles. Theyre walkers so not sure what you're talking about. But I agree, we dont need ground vehicles in game
  • Options
    dlv1986 wrote: »

If you watch the clones wars show there lots of vehicles in there and in the movies there are definitely more than 4.
  • Options
    I understand the point about all the stuff there is to collect and that does take a long time, but eventually you’re going to want more things to collect so why not add new things to the game to make it a little more exciting.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    ... but eventually you’re going to want more things to collect....

Let me know when you get there