Who's tinfoil hat payed off?

Prev1
Killbot5000
714 posts Member
edited March 13
Our family lives at ground zero of the USA Covid-19 outbreak, right up in good 'ole Western WA.

We had been tracking this stuff on REAL news sites like zerohedge instead on CNN, FOX, and other fake news, so we saw this coming a month before it hit. We don't leave home, and we got all our meds, and food before the store shelves literally emptied.
Don't listen to fake corporate news and if you guys haven't already stock up on essential, plus more personal home protection than I would ever feel comfortable with listing online.

If your not from an area where this has hit yet, and you think its a joke... IT'S NOT A JOKE!
One day everything was normal, now its all emptied and all public gatherings and schools are shut down.

I have been part of this SWGOH community for a longtime and we all need to stay safe so that it lives on.

May the force be with all of you,
And PRAY for each other in these times.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

  • TVF
    21364 posts Member
    Zero Hedge is a real news site?

    K
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    5399 posts Member
    The only real news source I trust is the trending tab on twitter
  • TVF
    21364 posts Member
    I just learned that Coronavirus is a Chinese biological weapon.

    According to Zero Hedge.

    Thumbs up.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jarvind
    3423 posts Member
    edited March 13
    Don't listen to fake corporate news and if you guys haven't already stock the f up on essential (got a few months of weed and booze too, plus more personal home protection than I would ever feel comfortable with listing online..

    We get it, you're a hick.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png



  • Gifafi
    3561 posts Member
    rip
  • Killbot5000
    714 posts Member
    edited March 13
    Well, I'm assuming none of you are from Seattle?
    There is no food, medicine, or cleaning supplies in King, Pierce, and Snohomish Counties.
    Here is NY times... https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/03/13/us/coronavirus-washington-quarantines.amp.html
    2 weeks ago everything was fine, no need to stock up. Just letting you know whats up in my hick county of 2.8 million.
  • TVF
    21364 posts Member
    edited March 13
    I don't have to be from Seattle to know what's up with Zero Hedge.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    I don't have to be from Seattle to know what's up with Zero Hedge.

    Be open mined. They are beyond opinion piece publishing... 80% of the articles are opinion. The other 20% is considered legit financial news. They are listed as more acurate than cnn and fox on media bias websites.... either way, take a look at the live covid-19 coverage that they do. Its honestly very good.... the comments section however, wow.

    Either way we have food, and lots of others don't which is really scary. If you haven't stocked its smart to
  • TVF
    21364 posts Member
    What media bias websites?
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    3561 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    What media bias websites?

    all of them?
  • Waqui
    6879 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    I don't have to be from Seattle to know what's up with Zero Hedge.

    Be open mined. They are beyond opinion piece publishing... 80% of the articles are opinion. The other 20% is considered legit financial news. They are listed as more acurate than cnn and fox on media bias websites....

    Really? Which media bias websites? Like this one? Or is this just fake news too?

    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/zero-hedge/
  • Gifafi
    3561 posts Member
    ngl, "mediabiasfactcheck.com" sounds super biased lol
  • Waqui
    6879 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    ngl, "mediabiasfactcheck.com" sounds super biased lol

    Probably is.
  • Kyno
    22706 posts Moderator
    Its great to hear you are ready. We live in an area that is showing small batches of the virus, we are stocked up, we take our family outside, and go to work.

    While it is important to take this seriously, this is nothing that cant be managed with a little common sense, and proper hygiene.
  • Jarvind
    3423 posts Member
    edited March 14
    A brief perusal of Zero Hedge's wikipedia page reveals that they have been banned from both Twitter and Facebook. Do you know how absolutely garbage you have to be to get banned by Facebook? The site that patently refuses to check people's ads for truthful content?
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png



  • Lol ground zero of the US
  • Italy is on full lock down from the virus and here in Greece it's on its way to being...
    It won't take much for them to declare martial law there either... Especially considering who is in charge....
    It isn't a joke... Maybe it's not Spanish Flu or bubonic plague level, but it is dangerous...

    ... And it is not a Chinese biological weapon 🙄
  • Gifafi
    3561 posts Member
    *Whose
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    *Whose

    “Whose” is a possessive pronoun and not correct in this case.

    If ur gonna correct grammar...
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3140 posts Member
    edited March 14
    Kyno wrote: »
    Its great to hear you are ready. We live in an area that is showing small batches of the virus, we are stocked up, we take our family outside, and go to work.

    While it is important to take this seriously, this is nothing that cant be managed with a little common sense, and proper hygiene.

    And those not doing this and not staying home, are the reason for the concern. Remember what Alfred said "Some men just want to watch the world burn".

    That said I'm out. Taking a tip from a friend, "Avoid Social media, you'll just burn out on the panic, ignorance and you know, normal human behavior..". Soooo good luck to us all, and cya when I cya..
    Leader: Grey Area 51 - My Squads: https://swgoh.gg/p/716522998/
  • Gifafi
    3561 posts Member
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    *Whose

    “Whose” is a possessive pronoun and not correct in this case.

    If ur gonna correct grammar...

    QuestionableBestEyelashpitviper-size_restricted.gif
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    *Whose

    “Whose” is a possessive pronoun and not correct in this case.

    If ur gonna correct grammar...

    QuestionableBestEyelashpitviper-size_restricted.gif

    Ya, probably best to stick with random gifs.
  • TVF
    21364 posts Member

    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    *Whose

    “Whose” is a possessive pronoun and not correct in this case.

    If ur gonna correct grammar...

    *paid
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    *Whose

    “Whose” is a possessive pronoun and not correct in this case.

    If ur gonna correct grammar...

    *paid

    Ah, I see the cavalry has arrived.
  • Gifafi
    3561 posts Member
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    *Whose

    “Whose” is a possessive pronoun and not correct in this case.

    If ur gonna correct grammar...

    QuestionableBestEyelashpitviper-size_restricted.gif

    Ya, probably best to stick with random gifs.

    oh, OP meant, "Who is tinfoil hat payed off?"??

    200.webp?****=790b76110b5ef4464816a9aca0f7b60f21598953c7eebd04&rid=200.gif

  • Jarvind
    3423 posts Member
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    *Whose

    “Whose” is a possessive pronoun and not correct in this case.

    If ur gonna correct grammar...

    "Who's" is a contraction of "who is" and makes no sense in the context of the title. You are correct that "whose" is a possessive pronoun, but that's also exactly what is called for here.

    u58t4vkrvnrz.png



  • Without context one would think it applied to the post directly above his.
  • ZAP
    1761 posts Member
    lots of weird in this thread
  • There is no supplies because hoarders have taken 3 shopping carts of TP and left nothing for anyone else.
  • Was just working in Snohomish county the last two days. Other than kids out of school, everything seems pretty much normal. I once lived somewhere with guys with machine guns on the street and security checking your trunk for explosives at the mall. That’s extreme. No one needs to panic here. Just use good sense.
Sign In or Register to comment.