Has anyone seen HPoe in regular shipments?

I run two accounts and have yet to see HPoe in regular (not weekly) shipments. Has anyone seen him yet?

Replies

• Options
    He’s in mine right now. 8 shards for 640 crystals.
  • Jefferx
    362 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Yes, already buy 16 shards one or two days ago.
    And now.....vwc71f2z2asf.png
  • Options
    Thanks. I guess just bad RNG for me.
  • Rafini
    299 posts Member
    Options
    I’ve gotten him to near 5 star from 3 stars just from shipments so far. Plus like the above post shows, there’s 100 shards of him in weekly crystals shop at the same rate of 80 crystals per shard but in bulk if you have the spare crystals to use
  • TVF
    36628 posts Member
    Options
    He’s in mine right now. 8 shards for 640 crystals.

Wow, thats cheap
    Rofl

80 per has been the going rate for a very long time.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Jefferx wrote: »
    Yes, already buy 16 shards one or two days ago.
    And now.....vwc71f2z2asf.png

Funny how they translated « go » by « lancer » which doesnt mean anything i think. They should have translated by « rechercher » or something like that since the button is to look for shards
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Yes... lots of times. I see him about every other refresh.

Think it was due to me being close to 7 star on sith trooper. Rng being bad for me means ill see everything but what i need
  • Options
    I've seen him. I'm not going to spend on refreshes either. I am just going to finish this Friday when the weekly shipment refreshes. I'm at 2/100 So best to wait to buy 100 even. Also, it's a 2 shard discount buying through the weekly. That's 4 total shards. Equal to 320 crystals. Save some money, buy this coming week and finish him off. That's what I'm doing.
  • TVF
    36628 posts Member
    Options
    I've seen him. I'm not going to spend on refreshes either. I am just going to finish this Friday when the weekly shipment refreshes. I'm at 2/100 So best to wait to buy 100 even. Also, it's a 2 shard discount buying through the weekly. That's 4 total shards. Equal to 320 crystals. Save some money, buy this coming week and finish him off. That's what I'm doing.

It's the exact same price, 80 per shard. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Dont come in here with your math!
  • TVF
    36628 posts Member
    Options
    Monel wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Dont come in here with your math!

I'll see my fase out