So when do The Vets actually get their Resistance Tags?

Title says it all, they announced it like 2weeks ago that they are getting them in a later update... when's that update going to happen. Especially since we need them for the GLs.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    They will have them by the time the event launches.
  • STRYKER667
    152 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Well it would be nice if they got them before then
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Probably would have helped with the feat they were a part of, but having them before has no effect on the GLs.
  • MasterSeedy
    5042 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    @TheRHOMBUS
    Gearing useless chars is the name of the GL game.

Also, giving characters useless gear. Is BB-8 going to improve at all from R3 to R7? Or even g12+0 to R7? Of course not, but pile on that useless gear!

Oh, and, don't ask what the mythical, galactically famous relic BB-8 is carrying might be.

Seriously, the way the they built up Relics as super-famous items of mythical power and then were like,
    "Yeah, the stormtroopers have a blaster. The same blaster that 1.2 billion other stormtroopers have. And that 1.8 pirates and scoundrels and random cutthroats picked up illegally. But THIS stormtrooper blaster is totes famous and of legendary power. Yeah. That's the ticket."
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    WHat I don't understand is what needs to be figured out? From what I've heard there isn't a rework, just re-wording of their abilities. Lets get this show on the road.....
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Also, giving characters useless gear. Is BB-8 going to improve at all from R3 to R7? Or even g12+0 to R7? Of course not, but pile on that useless gear!

Given that losing BB8 seriously hurts resistance teams and max relics would make him significantly harder to kill, I'm gonna go ahead and disagree on this one.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »

Given that losing BB8 seriously hurts resistance teams and max relics would make him significantly harder to kill, I'm gonna go ahead and disagree on this one.

We don't know how Gley will change this though.

Also JTR team works well enough for now without BB8, who I use elsewhere and in that current use his G13 gear will indeed be useless.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Also JTR team works well enough for now without BB8, who I use elsewhere and in that current use his G13 gear will indeed be useless.

I mean wouldn't it assist in making sure he gets off illuminated destiny?
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    @TheRHOMBUS
    Gearing useless chars is the name of the GL game.

So.... You don't think BB-8 improves with several thousand more health and protection, more speed, more crit avoidance, and more damage on his counterattacks? 🤔

I like Illuminated Destiny and tend to think those are good things that get it off faster and more reliably, but you do you!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Jack1210 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

I mean wouldn't it assist in making sure he gets off illuminated destiny?

He doesn't ever get off illuminated destiny in a Nuke team, nor does he need to.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Vets get to be resistance when Rey gets to be Jedi