Characters most in need of a rework

13Next

Replies

• Options
    I agree to the point where adding new support toons that synergize with current weak or broken toons. That would honestly make existing weak toons better and be healthy for the game and fun for the meta
  • Options
    In terms of reworks, maybe make Mace windu’s second ability dispell all Jedi allies instead of himself only? That will bump him up a bit on the tier list and possibly make him a top 5 in the Jedi list
  • Options
    Stokat wrote: »
    I rhink Palp is where he should be and don’t need a rework but I would like to see some synergy with royal guard (who could very well get a touch up). I woild also like to see a better Phasma, Maul and Kit Fisto.

Palp needs at least 1 revive. He is the character that actually resurrected and he doesn't get a revive.
  • Options
    The entire empire faction.

They’re at the core of the franchise and they mostly suck.
  • Options
    The scoundrel faction badly needs a decent tank.

Bossk says hi.
    Pentagon wrote: »

3. Amilyn Holdo
    4. Words cannot describe how much it annoys me that the JANITOR has a leader ability (and a good one) but the head of the resistance doesn't have a leader ability.

She was not the Head of the Resistance. She was just acting commander because the actual head and her seniors were either dead or hospitalised.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    Krennic was a major disappointment since release imo, such a cool character, adding new characters that make others good is what is probably best and then old ones just need a tweak with stats and it would be good.

Times like this I miss the old metas of dooku and old Ben.
  • Options
    Remember when QGJ was meta anyone?