Previous toons of the month

Hey guys! I want to know who was the previous free characters that we got each month. So far i know that we had Cad Bane, IG-86 and magma trooper.

Thx!

Replies

• Options
    First order tie pilot was December. Not sure about Nov, I wasn't playing then.
  • Options
    I believe it was darth vader when the game came out. Didn't get a full month if I remember correctly
  • Options
    I started early Dec ... I missed Vader??!? ... So sad ... :'(
  • Options
    I wish I would have started playing sooner. I missed out on fotp and Cad Bane. I would especially like some Cad Bane shards. Not that he is anything special. I just think he is a cool toon. I got a bunch when I opened some chromiums but he is just kind of sitting there halfway to 6*. I haven't bought any more chromiums in awhile.

Atleast fotp is farmable. Hard to farm but farmable nonetheless.
  • Options
    I believe it was darth vader when the game came out. Didn't get a full month if I remember correctly

I find this highly unlikely but I didn't start until December. Can anyone else confirm this?
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    Options
    Yes it was Darth Vader, but a very few of them since it wasn't a full month (I maybe got 1 one day, then 2 another day).

Then FOTP in December, which was great because so early in the game he was a real brute, even at 1 or 2 stars (doing damage in the thousands, imagine!)
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Options
    The game was released on Nov 24. That meant only a week for Nov login rewards. Two Vader drops sounds about right. FOTP got a full month in Dec. Cad Bane was Jan. IG-86 was Feb. Magmatrooper is March. So far it's always been someone who (at the time) is hard or impossible to farm. I doubt they'll do Tusken Shaman this close to the release of the Aurorium, but I suppose it's possible. They might do that in May, though. I'm hoping for someone card only who actually drops as a character earlier. Cad Bane shards are useless to FTP people who use crystals for energy refills, since you can't get more. I had a working FOTP early in my development, although I suspect one of my early card purchases is what helped get him to four stars. A Leia or something like that would actually get you the character by the end of the month.
  • Options
    Parableman wrote: »
    So far it's always been someone who (at the time) is hard or impossible to farm.
    Wasn't 86 easy to farm at the time? I don't remember his farming locations changing since then, but I may be remembering it wrong.

The Cad Bane shards were pretty funny. It wasn't enough to unlock him, so now I have 30 shards just sitting there.

• Options
    It was Vader??? Why do I remember it being one of the nightsisters?
  • Options
    Tought the game was up in october! Thx for the answer guys
  • Options
    How many vader shards do you guys have now? I'm curious. I'm level 70, been around since about a week after the game came out. Im at 47/65 4 star still
  • Options
    I started in late December so i only got like 6 shards for FOTP
  • Options
    I think the November hero was Nightsister Initiate or Acolyte
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    garublador wrote: »
    Parableman wrote: »
    So far it's always been someone who (at the time) is hard or impossible to farm.
    Wasn't 86 easy to farm at the time? I don't remember his farming locations changing since then, but I may be remembering it wrong.

The Cad Bane shards were pretty funny. It wasn't enough to unlock him, so now I have 30 shards just sitting there.

Some genius in marketing figured we all rush right on over to the card shop and buy enough Chromium packs to finish unlocking and star him up.....yeah, um, NO! Lol
    Ally Code: 945-699-762