How is this fair?

Prev13
thewhitegift
295 posts Member
edited March 2020
So what, what happens now, just too bad for me i guess...ffs mangxcjgnr1dq8b.jpg
59oma6axkmwy.jpg
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Contact EA Support, get your free 7* Malevolence, or whatever they are giving out this week.

This is happening way too much lately to way too many people, even before the recent health event.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Feels anecdotal to me.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Feels anecdotal to me.

Happened to me last round and last gac. Some more anecdotes
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    @thewhitegift did you close internet during battle and then opened again but switched interface accidentally? e.g closed WiFi, opened 3G?
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Feels anecdotal to me.

I think this was in reference to the thread title but I'm not 100% sure now that it's changed.

OP this happened to me once when I was trying to let the battle time out and I turned off my screen. Came back like 10 minutes later and this happened. I learned my lesson, anyway.
  • Options
    I just got no points for ships in grand arena that includes for the victory or the zone. Instead I got 125 credits. All I got after a hour with a EA was you play more you get more. Comment. EA got my last dime on any game after that crap. Customer service is not apart of this company’s business
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Feels anecdotal

Literally irreconcilable
  • Options
    Here is the conversation. ajy5i0hpunh0.png
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    When your closer to kyber this seems to increase. I think It's meant to make it more challenging...

You get to fight the enemy teams...

Fight vs the dropped battles

Fight against lost points...

Fight vs customer service...

Constant fighting what else could we want. It's a fighting game and the struggle is real.
  • Options
    Feels anecdotal to me.

Are you a bot? Serious question. A lot of your posts are simply “anecdotal” or “source.”
  • Options
    Lost one ga round due to a weird ga error.
    Another round I may or may not have won but game froze at 5 mins vs his gas.....
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Packjedi wrote: »
    Here is the conversation. ajy5i0hpunh0.png

Your score is not wrong. It's correct. Your win wasn't registered due to a connection error. Maybe you will get a better result if you explain the situation correctly to customer service
  • Options
    Actually I did that part was after I had sent 30 plus minutes explaining how grand arena works. When I told him I was playing grand arena, he asked what is part was I playing Raid, TW, etc... I broke down the scoring point by point he was just focus on credits
  • Options
    I contacted them back again and was told they could do nothing to correct my score for grand arena and just post to the forms and how the mods and developers see the bug that I am talking about so it can be fixed it the future. I wasn’t even offered the old hand full of crystals for you time and issue stuff.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    When your closer to kyber this seems to increase. I think It's meant to make it more challenging...

Stop spreading stuff like this, it's not helpful.
  • Options
    Happened to me a couple weeks ago too. Cost me the win in GAC by 1 banner. Sent in a report about it and have heard nothing but crickets.
    pu0tbkeumc1l.jpg
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Options

Are you (of all people) seriously lecturing someone about not posting things that aren’t helpful?
  • Options
    Well, better than my issue
    Game freezes, a weird sound occur on my phone

https://youtu.be/B4zSu0reYio

I get that too. It's a buzz sound
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    @thewhitegift did you close internet during battle and then opened again but switched interface accidentally? e.g closed WiFi, opened 3G?

Sometimes this for me, but t never happened before maybe a few months ago. Not closed wifi, just walking in and out of range iirc
    When he posts things like that, other people believe him.

this. I think he thinks it's some witty joke or something, but he often says things like this that are painfully wrong and then n00bs get bad info. It's not a good thing.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • CamaroAMF
    1283 posts Member
    Options

Proof it's not true.
    Do you have data?

This has happened to me three times when I was aurodium league in week 3 of GA. Not week 1 or 2... but in week 3 and 4 of the challenge when I was about to make kyber.

Maybe you think it's not true because you own CG stock but dont tell me what to post.

Oh by the way what week of GA is it? Week 3. Funny I get lectured about helpfulness of my comment from the guy with 632,372,911 forum posts who's only here to have more posts than anyone else not actually contribute to anything.

Never happened to me on either one of my accounts.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options

Proof it's not true.
    Do you have data?

This has happened to me three times when I was aurodium league in week 3 of GA. Not week 1 or 2... but in week 3 and 4 of the challenge when I was about to make kyber.

Maybe you think it's not true because you own CG stock but dont tell me what to post.

Oh by the way what week of GA is it? Week 3. Funny I get lectured about helpfulness of my comment from the guy with 632,372,911 forum posts who's only here to have more posts than anyone else not actually contribute to anything.

Dont exaggerate numbers in one area of an argument. It means your other potential truthful numbers could also be exaggerated.

Data on battles that freeze are definitely going to go against you.

Lastly, CG doesn't have stock. EA, however, does.
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options

Proof it's not true.
    Do you have data?

That's not how this works, chief
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options

You get to fight the enemy teams...

Fight vs the dropped battles

Fight against lost points...

Fight vs customer service...

Constant fighting what else could we want. It's a fighting game and the struggle is real.

So to clarify, you think CG does this on purpose, because somehow crashes and bugs make people more likely to spend than less. Ok.