Swgoh - Shut in boost

Prev1
Since many of the gamers are about to spend more time inside for awhile as a result of this outbreak, is there any thoughts to the creators of these games to expand play and maybe increase awards, etc while we are under lock down? It would be nice to be able to take advantage of this time indoors to work on boosting the power and skill level of my players.

Kindest regard...

Replies

• Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options
    Peezkeeper wrote: »
    Since many of the gamers are about to spend more time inside for awhile as a result of this outbreak, is there any thoughts to the creators of these games to expand play and maybe increase awards, etc while we are under lock down? It would be nice to be able to take advantage of this time indoors to work on boosting the power and skill level of my players.

Kindest regard...

They said yesterday that they were working on something for the coming period
  • Options
    Can Mother Talzin get a rework ?
    She needs to be meta and her plague kills everyone
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    No, CG better nerf Thrawn's Fracture first

No
  • Options
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    They said yesterday that they were working on something for the coming period
    Finally the release of both Galactic Legends?
    Almost a half year gone since CG has announced them 🤔

They've always been scheduled for the end of March. This wasn't a secret. Are you really complaining about them having a schedule?
  • Options
    If I had to guess they are working on a bundle of nerfs to strengthen GLs
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    If I had to guess they are working on a bundle of nerfs to strengthen GLs

I hope you are a good guesser!
  • Options
    As a healthcare worker who doesn't have this luxury, why do I get screwed over yet again by covid...
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    As a healthcare worker who doesn't have this luxury, why do I get screwed over yet again by covid...

How has being a healthcare worker screwed you over before?
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    q0tsff6xxyi0.jpeg
    Here is your shut in boost
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Monel wrote: »

pretty sure he said covid is screwing him over again. I'd like to know how it is screwing him over now in re swgoh
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »

pretty sure he said covid is screwing him over again. I'd like to know how it is screwing him over now in re swgoh

I was trying to joke that I won't be able to benefit from all the stuck at home bonuses cause I'm not stuck at home...

m9i2u9ks5jpm.jpg
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    lol I got that. I was just joking about how we haven't gotten any stuck at home bonuses/events edit: yet
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

Kindest regard...

With all this extra time ppl have, why doesn't anyone use it to read the forums and see 100 threads of the exact same thing before posting new ones?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Kindest regard...

With all this extra time ppl have, why doesn't anyone use it to read the forums and see 100 threads of the exact same thing before posting new ones?

Is it 100 or more like 5?

Is it 5 or more like hyperbole?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options

Kindest regard...

Is it 100 or more like 5?

Is it 5 or more like hyperbole?

So, why be hyperbolically mean to a poster that signed off with “kindest regard”?

My way of making a legitimate suggestion. Apparently some ppl have a lot of time (according to OP) on their hands, so why not use that time to to read before posting?

Edit: signed, kindest regard.
  • Options

Jeez, Thrawn's Fracture's one of the only things we have against the upcoming GL storm...
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options

Jeez, Thrawn's Fracture's one of the only things we have against the upcoming GL storm...

Galactic Legends 2.0 are immune to Fracture.
    Post edited by TVF on
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I would take a boost but what I really want is new content.

The developers said they would be adding so much content in 2020 in a Q&A. They said that they did not consider just adding new characters as content.

In the January State of the Galaxy CG posted:
    "The year is 2020 and we have another exciting year of Galaxy of Heroes planned for you! We’re back from the holidays and want to briefly discuss Galactic Legends, some additional content in the next two months, and address some persistent tech problems."

If there are delays can this be communicated to the community? The lack of communication on anything is the the most frustrating part of the lack of new content. We just don't know if we ever will get new content.

Stay safe everyone.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options

The developers said they would be adding so much content in 2020 in a Q&A. They said that they did not consider just adding new characters as content.

"The year is 2020 and we have another exciting year of Galaxy of Heroes planned for you! We’re back from the holidays and want to briefly discuss Galactic Legends, some additional content in the next two months, and address some persistent tech problems."

If there are delays can this be communicated to the community? The lack of communication on anything is the the most frustrating part of the lack of new content. We just don't know if we ever will get new content.

:"Our studio has taken the precaution of moving the team to working from home but we do not expect this to significantly impact our release schedules."

There you go.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

:"Our studio has taken the precaution of moving the team to working from home but we do not expect this to significantly impact our release schedules."

There you go.

They communicated everything is still on schedule yet here we are 3 months into they year they havent fixed any bugs or given us any new content.

So either they are really impacted and things are falling behind or they didnt have a plan to fix bugs and release new content in first 3 months of 2020. Either way both of their statements cant be true unless they do a bunch of bug fixes and we get new content in the next 7 days.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options

There you go.

They communicated everything is still on schedule yet here we are 3 months into they year they havent fixed any bugs or given us any new content.

So either they are really impacted and things are falling behind or they didnt have a plan to fix bugs and release new content in first 3 months of 2020. Either way both of their statements cant be true unless they do a bunch of bug fixes and we get new content in the next 7 days.

Which has nothing to do with the quote.
  • Options

There you go.

Some things added/fixed in 2020:
    Galactic Legends
    New Challenge Tiers
    Some New marquee characters ( I forget exactly which ones)
    New Capital ships and respective events

[Quality of Life] - Added the ability to sell Mods from the Upgrade screen
    [Quality of Life] - Updated notification on Events table to properly reflect unseen Events
    [GENERAL] - Fixed an issue that caused an error when creating a chat room without setting a room name when the device language is set to French, Italian or Spanish.
    [GENERAL] - Fixed an issue that could cause Mods to show incorrect stats after losing a battle in Galactic War.
    [GENERAL] - Fixed an issue that could cause an inbox message to be duplicated.
    UNIT - Lando's Millennium Falcon Hardware ability "All In" will now provide the appropriate number of bonus turns when called in as a Reinforcement after the Raddus uses its ability "Holdo Maneuver".
    UNIT - Fixed an issue with Vulture Droid that was causing only one assist call when attacking Buzz Droid inflicted enemies. Now all Vulture Droids will assist.
    UNIT - Amilyn Holdo now has the “Fleet Commander” tag added to her character details.
    UNIT - Fixed an issue with Kylo Ren’s Command Shuttle where its Special ability “Strike Team” could select and remove Turn Meter from the allied Capital Ship.
    GENERAL - Character icons in the Journey Guide will no longer overlap on iPad Pro 12.9
    GENERAL - Fixed an issue that could cause a frozen black screen after logging out of a Google Play account
    GENERAL - Fixed an issue where ships could be invisible when selecting them for a Fleet Battle or when setting defenses in Grand Arena
    GENERAL - Fixed an issue that caused the Notification Badge to be incorrectly displayed on the events panel
    GENERAL - Fixed an issue where player Fleet Squad GP was changing randomly upon refresh in the Fleet Arena and after restarting the game
    GENERAL - Addressed a bug in Grand Arena Championship where the Fleet Battle victory screen was showing an incorrect amount of points when using a non 7star Capital Ship
    GENERAL - Prevented the Mod Store inbox message from triggering a second time
    GENERAL - Fixed an issue that could occasionally cause upgrading a character to fail when tapping the Upgrade button on the character details screen
    UNIT - The Vulture Droid in the “Geonosis: Republic Offensive” Territory Battle has had an update to its unique ability to clarify its functionality. When attacking an enemy with Buzz Droids, 1 Vulture Droid will be called to assist (max).
    UNIT - The Vulture Droid in the “Geonosis: Republic Offensive” Territory Battle has had an update to its unique ability to match its functionality. It will now summon a replacement under any allied Capital Ship rather than just Separatists.
    UNIT - Fixed an issue where Padmé Amidala's “Courage” stated it could only trigger from attacks instead of any ability that caused damage
    UNIT - Fixed an issue where Phoenix members could not dispel debuffs against Nightsisters in certain circumstances.
    UNIT - Fixed an issue where Bounty Hunter contracts would not be rewarded properly while Aurra Sing was the leader.
    UNIT - Fixed an issue that would cause General Skywalker not to enter “Cover” if reduced to 0 Protection from Resistance Hero Poe's Unique ability “Spark of Resistance”.
    UNIT - Fixed an issue with Negotiator's "Unending Loyalty" buff that was causing it to not be applied correctly to a unit that already had it.
    EVENT - Fixed an issue where General Skywalker could cause the game to freeze in the Sith Triumvirate Raid in certain circumstances.
    EVENT - The portrait for the PvE version of the Emperor's Shuttle has been fixed to display correctly in battle.
    EVENT - Updated the event information for “Ghosts of Dathomir” to specify that the Spirit Altar's ability to revive the Nightsisters can't be prevented.
    EVENT - Fixed a bug in Territory Wars where Fleet zones would display the incorrect maximum amount of banners for Offensive wins.
    EVENT - Jedi Knight Anakin's Starfighter is no longer required for Phase 3, map 1 ships platoons in the “Geonosis: Republic Offensive” territory battle.
    [GENERAL] - Player Profile now displays your current Galactic Power instead of highest achieved.
    [EVENT] - Fixed a rare issue when a player encountered a message that another player already deployed the same unit in a platoon, the unit that could not be deployed will now be available to deploy elsewhere during that phase.
    [GRAND ARENA] - "Championship Best Rank Achieved" stat is now updated after a Grand Arena Championship season is finished.
    [GRAND ARENA] - Fixed an issue that could chase an "Invalid Layout" error when setting a defensive fleet that has an empty slot in the reinforcements.
    GENERAL - Corrected entry requirements in the Phases 3 and 4 “Geonosis: Separatist Might” Ship missions to also include non-empire Capital Ships.
    GENERAL - Shipments will load faster when being opened the first time after launching the game.
    EVENT - Fixed an issue that was preventing units from gaining Stealth in the Padme Legendary Event.
    UNIT - Canderous Ordo's unique ability "I Like a Challenge" will now apply Critical Chance Up and Critical Damage Up to himself at the start of the battle if a summoned unit on the enemy side, like Geonosian Brute, gains Taunt or is Deathmarked or Marked.
    UNIT - Fixed basic ability animation for Ki-Adi-Mundi and other Jedi so that they will no longer have slight delays between some turns during battles.
    UNIT - Fixed an issue where Chewbacca's “Loyal Friend” could place “Guard” on ARC Trooper's Blaster Turret.
    UNIT - Fixed an issue where General Hux's “Dominance” could grant bonuses at the start of subsequent encounters after he was defeated.
    UNIT - Fixed an issue where Tusken Raider's “Tusken Ambush” would only deal 50% more damage instead of 75% more damage.
    LOCALIZATION - Fixed an issue where General Kalani's "Calculated Approach" ability description was inconsistent in battle vs. the Details panel. It now correctly states, "B1 Battle Droid allies can't lose more than 8 stacks of Droid Battalion per turn. B2 Super Battle Droid allies can't lose more than 1 stack of Droid Battalion per turn. Allies have +50% counter chance."
    LOCALIZATION - Fixed an issue where the Reek Special Mission in "Geonosis: Republic Offensive" incorrectly stated it was a Combat Mission. It now correctly states it's a Special Mission.
    AUDIO - Audio will now play when selecting a squad for battle in the squad management screen.
    AUDIO - Correct music will now play when entering a ship battle after playing a battle in the Ewok environments that use the drum music.
    Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented rewards from Special Missions in the Geonosis Territory Battle from being sent
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q