I set Old Ben on defense before the new feats opened up

Is this feat ever going to rerun? It's not going to be available by next match.

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Pretty sure feats were known before defense was set.
  • Options
    no, I didn't expect this feat to land until the next match started.
  • TaTaKaS
    167 posts Member
    Options
    Malevolan wrote: »

Yes but the moment the defensive round starts you can also see the new feats added do when you set your defense it was already there, you just didn't check.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    It s just an ugly blue box portrait.
    You dont miss anything
  • kiar1404
    241 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    no ... My GA resets at 22:00 and my feats refresh at 23:00 - think it will be sync when we in Germany have our DST-Switch.
    So I was able to complete the "CUP-Portrait"-Feat on a fresh GA-table 1, because there was still 1 hour left.
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    kiar1404 wrote: »
    no ... My GA resets at 22:00 and my feats refresh at 23:00 - think it will be sync when we in Germany have our DST-Switch.
    So I was able to complete the "CUP-Portrait"-Feat on a fresh GA-table 1, because there was still 1 hour left.

lucky
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    kiar1404 wrote: »

lucky

And also unfair to others who didn't have the same option. I live in the same timezone so I benefitted as well, but it's unfair nonetheless.
  • Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    And also unfair to others who didn't have the same option. I live in the same timezone so I benefitted as well, but it's unfair nonetheless.
    This option will be over next GAC.
    But some (like me) can profit from different DST-dates - others like the opener had bad luck with this.

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I realized I did this too, so now I am outraged as well, bc I'm affected. FIX THIS CG!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    TaTaKaS wrote: »
    Malevolan wrote: »

Yes but the moment the defensive round starts you can also see the new feats added do when you set your defense it was already there, you just didn't check.

No I checked, it was about an hour after I set defenses that I checked again and new feats were available. There was a delay of about an hour.