Title Update Roll Out - 03/24/2020 [MEGA]

13Next

Replies

  • As an F2P (send help pls), I will never be able to unlock either one of the GL characters even if I focus all of my resources into farming the required relics. It’s frustrating that CG didn’t dish out any reworks in addition to making these dumb GL events that will only be accessed by 1-2% of the player base. Let’s be real, they most likely only spent a week or two putting this together. The 4 months was just to build hype and to get people to shell out money for the requirements.

    I would’ve love to see a Maul rework so he could actually be useful (he’s one of the slowest characters in the game, which doesn’t make any sense at all). And where’s that other game mode they’ve been teasing? Where’s the new raid they’ve talked about for the past year? Where’s Hondo? It’s truly a shame to see such disrespect shown by the creators. This is a slap in the face to everyone who doesn’t want to spend $5,000 on a mobile video game.
  • Post it one more time to make sure your point gets across
  • CDFrawg wrote: »
    Post it one more time to make sure your point gets across

    Failed I have. Into exile, I must go.
  • SemiGod
    2043 posts Member
    What’s your response to the outrage on the Galactic Legend events & Artwork?
  • SemiGod
    2043 posts Member
    I doubt they will tell anything about it
    They're proud of their artwork and how their game develops

    They obviously won’t but lol why not
  • TVF
    21366 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »
    I doubt they will tell anything about it
    They're proud of their artwork and how their game develops

    They obviously won’t but lol why not

    What do you want to hear?
    "Hey holotable heroes, our Galactic legends are fantastic. Aren't they?
    We're sorry to hear that you don't appreciate our hard work but that's our route to slowly ruin the game."
    😂

    They've been slowly ruining the game since launch.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    21366 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »
    I doubt they will tell anything about it
    They're proud of their artwork and how their game develops

    They obviously won’t but lol why not

    What do you want to hear?
    "Hey holotable heroes, our Galactic legends are fantastic. Aren't they?
    We're sorry to hear that you don't appreciate our hard work but that's our route to slowly ruin the game."
    😂

    They've been slowly ruining the game since launch.

    Can't say how it was at the beginning, I've started December 2017
    Imo, since Revan

    My point is that people have proclaimed the game trash and garbage and dying since the start.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
Sign In or Register to comment.