Assault Battle Guide....let’s make one together

Shadowscream
970 posts Member
edited March 2020
Ok - the idea here is “sensible” minimums — so comments like “I did it with G11 Gar Saxon” or whatever aren’t helpful 😉

I’ll start with my experience...
Forest Moon
Tier 1 - Thrawn lead G12, G12 zzBB8, Magnaguard and Relic 3 zB1 and zB2 - seems stable and easy
Tier 2 - Not sure...but guessing Magnaguard at G13? And higher relics on B1?

Places of Power
My Sith are bad and my FOrder only G12
Tier 1 - zzEP (G12), zBadstila (Relic 2) zDooku (G12), Vader (G12), zzKRU (G12) manages easily
Tier 2 - err nope....

Rebel Roundup
Tier 1 - zG12 Bossk, Boba (G12), Greedo (G12), Zam (G11), Dengar (G11) - manages easily if you stack the event buff
Tier 2 - same dies without moving

Secrets and Shadows
Tier 1 —> I failed with zG12 MT, zG12 Daka, G12 Zombie, G12 Talia and Relic 3 Ventress....
I’m hoping G13 R4 on Daka with Crit Avoidance arrow May tilt things in my favour?

Ground War
Tier 2 was trivial but I have Relic 7 GK trio and Relic JKR and co.....so I can’t judge the minimums

Military Might
Tier 1 - I used Relic 501st Clones with Rex lead and R2D2 for stat boost....
Tier 2 - I failed
Not sure if Cody lead would be better??

Replies

• Options
    Forest Moon tier 2, Magna needs a base level of survivability. The gear is irrelevant. Can be 12, 13 just makes it easier to hit the threshold without having to dance around too much with mods. I think the threshold is like 135k prot+health to survive a Teebo hit.

For Places of Power tier 2, can all be g12 but do need some luck and skill setting up turns and cooldowns for last stage. zPalp, zBadstila, and triumvirate.
  • Options
    And Military Might, a g12 zCody lead is best, but without him should use Threepio instead of R2.
  • UnHolyLegion
    34 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Places of power:

zzEP(L), DR,Malak, BSF and DN

Use the special to preload DN insta-nuke and it's cake

@Shadowscream am I correct in assuming "GK TRIO" is GK+Ashoka+JKA?Would GMY be your 5th??