You have failed this community

Asifab
140 posts Member
edited March 2020
So after reading through many forum posts and also watching some of the top content creators for this game, I have come to one conclusion. That is that CG has truly failed the community on so many levels.

1. People spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars to be ready for the Galactic Legends characters, only to be disappointed by the event itself and they can't instantly unlock the characters for that kind of money.

2. The art work is terrible. So many other mobile games now destroy the graphics of swgoh.

3. This event destroys any kind of desire for myself as a f2p to even want to continue on with my journey.

4. After spending hundreds if not thousands to be prepared for the event launch, not only can they not unlock on day 1 but let's also look at the ridiculous gear requirements still on these new characters. 700 Kryotechs alone for Kylo to reach G13...( yes just another way to try and get more money from those who've already spent far to much on this event )

5. You have literally shown the community that plays your game and yes this includes the whales and krakens that you aim all your content too, that you really just do not care about what we want to see in the game.

6. You guys think that because it's star wars that the game can not fail. However, I feel you are going to be the 2nd example in what not to do with a star wars game in the next few years. Keep pushing and ignoring the player base and doing what you want for money sake. This will land you in the same boat that Sony was in with Star Wars Galaxies MMO.

7. We have had no new content in the past 4 months and once it is released it's a horrid version and lets be honest...for a good 95% of your player base it's still 4 months + with out new content.

I love star wars, it is probably my favorite universe out there. I loved playing this game at the start as well, the legendary characters were not taking me months and months of f2p time to achieve. However now days it's just a complete joke. I'm still trying to grind out the characters needed to unlock General Skywalker and then I have to worry about getting some of them to G13 and relics. After that I would then have to grind out 4 brand new characters to 7* and gear the FO/Resistance to G13 R5+ to attempt to have a go at these new galactic legends characters.

CG who in their right mind wants to grind for over a year for shards/gear etc to unlock a character that by the time I get there you will have made outdated as far as arena meta goes and replaced with yet another grind I need to spend a year doing in hopes of unlocking that next new character.

Plain and simple you have become the greediest mobile gaming company out there on today's market. You have zero concern for those playing your game and zero desire to give that community what they are really asking for.

Interestingly enough I am still waiting to see the gear crunch get easier...You know the one you promised was coming nearly a year ago now. Every new character needing kryotechs for G7/8+ and then every character needing them to reach G13 is a joke. I honestly believe this new event of yours is going to be the very first step in the downfall of this game. Whales/krakens will start spending less and less as they are feeling ripped off for what they've invested. F2P doesn't even matter in your eyes so those of us who are F2P already know that we will never see you do anything that benefits the vast majority of your player base.

The world is going through a pandemic atm, so what does CG do? Takes hundreds and thousands of dollars from their players and in return gives them a crap event. Way to go!

You guys should contact Sony, ask them how it feels to take a great game that was making millions of dollars and then ruin it. You'll soon be feeling that yourself.

Sorry to everyone who spent money on being ready for the saddest event in mobile gaming history.
Post edited by Kyno on