General Discussion about the game

Lethoiun
165 posts Member
edited March 2020
The OP new GL characters, poor designed events, ridiculously unbalanced teams like GEO and CLONES compared to older teams. Erratic behavior events and more.

This is awful, and IDK how this will ever be fixed.

Badly done EA, Badly done

What bothers me most is how new teams can just wipe out other teams instantly.

Now I would like to hear other peoples opinions and thoughts, It's okay if you don't agree!

Replies

• Options
    Everything is money grab and very poor game design.

GL absurd requirement and lame event
    LS geo tb design for level that is not even in the game and that gives the same level of reward than an easier low geared event (think of a hsith raid that would give the same reward than a CAB and you will understand how the game lacks game design)
    Bugs that give double shards to whale guild giving a TREMENDOUS advantage over other guilds and will never be fixed (i know they supposedly fixed the bug today but what about the extra shards already received ????)
    And so on
    And so on
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    op have you seen the new chars in action yet?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »

Can you read?
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    Mirkraag wrote: »
    Everything is money grab

I bought a Whopper a few months ago. Also a money grab. They grabbed my money.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Lethoiun wrote: »

Can you read?

yes.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Everything is money grab

Lol I will never be tired of you man.

Such a talent ! 😁
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    Everything is money grab

Lol I will never be tired of you man.

Such a talent ! 😁

As always I am happy to keep things rational.
  • Darth_Pepé_8008
    270 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Everything is money grab

That's on you, filling up with garbage.

To the discussion at hand; lost two guild members today because of GL. Yay great content 🤦🏼‍♂️
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options

ZAP wrote: »
    Everything is money grab

Was it satisfying and fulfilling or did it just leave you empty and hungry for more?

If I had eaten Whoppers for three straight years and I was always empty and hungry for more, I'd find something different to eat.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Everything is money grab

To the discussion at hand; lost two guild members today because of GL. Yay great content 🤦🏼‍♂️

what did those guild members learn that they didn't know yesterday that caused them to quit?
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    Everything is money grab

what did those guild members learn that they didn't know yesterday that caused them to quit?

Probably that the Sith Raid is impossible and lazy and not new content and is killing guilds.
  • Options
    Everything is money grab

The last straw for them, I'm not i mind reader so i can't speak on others behalf just what they say. So when people say they are leaving because said reason I choose to belive the reason given.