COVID Goodwill Games

Hey there, CG, how about doing something special to benefit both your players and their communities?
Now that the GL beasts are in the wild, why not designate a 24-hour period in the next week when all in-game purchases would go directly to support our overburdened and at-risk healthcare workers?
I know I'd happily shell out to support my aging Veteran Chewbacca if I knew the funds would in turn support the people caring for our most vulnerable friends and neighbors. And I bet I could get 100% buy-in from my guild.
Think about it @CG_SBCrumb @CG_LucifersDaddy @CG_LucifersDaddy . It's a win-win-win.

Replies

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    I expected to see yet another plz free stuff during global pandemic thread but was pleasantly surprised when I opened this.

+1
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    @Kyno why does this thread, which is a suggestion, and which needs general discussion and support, get banished to “feedback,” while a thread like GL Criticism gets to linger forever in the General Discussion area? If I were cynical, I’d think you were trying to hide my proposal from the community.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Dinglord wrote: »
    Kyno why does this thread, which is a suggestion, and which needs general discussion and support, get banished to “feedback,” while a thread like GL Criticism gets to linger forever in the General Discussion area? If I were cynical, I’d think you were trying to hide my proposal from the community.

Despite what many think, there is no hiding anything in the forum.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussions

Your proposal is feedback about what you think the dev team should do.

Tags also dont care what where the post is posted, so the people you are trying to reach still get those tags.

As for the other posts in GD, they are related to recently released content. That is one of the general guidelines we are given for how to handle topics there.

I hope that clarifies things.
  • Options
    “Your proposal is feedback about what you think the dev team should do.”

I do enjoy giving feedback to the future on things that haven’t happened but could if they considered my feedback on the actions they haven’t taken, but might.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Dinglord wrote: »
    “Your proposal is feedback about what you think the dev team should do.”

I do enjoy giving feedback to the future on things that haven’t happened but could if they considered my feedback on the actions they haven’t taken, but might.

I might agree, but I haven't thought about it yet.