Omega ability mats

SDziad
150 posts Member
edited March 2016
So, new level cap will bring new Tier 4 ability mat, which can be obtainable only once per each day by completing all Daily Rewards, and only if you're Lvl.80.

I'll wait with my opinion to moment when devs will reveal how many of them will be needed for upgrading.

Desc.: A rare material used to upgrade character abilities beyond Level 70. This can only be obtained at Level 80 every day by completing all Daily Activities.
Name: Ability Material Omega

Replies

• Options
    Will it be used for rank 8 abilities? Considering most characters only have 1 ability that can be upgraded in the 70-80 window.
    But it makes no sense thatm it's only available at 80, since most basic abilities upgrade at level 76.
  • TheCidJames
    31 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yarzahn wrote: »
    Will it be used for rank 8 abilities? Considering most characters only have 1 ability that can be upgraded in the 70-80 window.
    But it makes no sense thatm it's only available at 80, since most basic abilities upgrade at level 76.
    Read this
    EA_Jesse wrote:
    Max Level Player Daily Activity – The Max Level Player Daily Activity is only displayed to players at max level and rewards a new Ability Material.

And the abilities lvl 76+ Need this material

Commander of Latin Force - I always fight Back
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    5 Omega mats to upgrade.

5 days to collect.

3 days extra wait to reach 80 first.

Not a big deal.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    Uh...it's pretty dumb to have to wait till level 80 to get a level 76 item. Are they even trying?
  • StarSon
    7465 posts Member
    Options
    LeoRavus wrote: »
    Uh...it's pretty dumb to have to wait till level 80 to get a level 76 item. Are they even trying?

Why? Eventually you will have some extras but only just getting a character to 74 or 76, at which point you can upgrade.
  • Options
    I got one at level 59 from the Galactic War rewards. When do you start using them?
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

Why? Eventually you will have some extras but only just getting a character to 74 or 76, at which point you can upgrade.
    StarSon wrote: »

• Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Was surprised by this thread until I saw the date it was posted lol.

Occasionally you get them for completing the final node in GW, even at lower levels. You get one a day for completing all your daily rewards at level 80 and above I think. It also shows up sometimes in the final tier of the ability mats challenge.

You use them from putting abilities from rank 7 to 8. I think it is 5 per ability, with 3 for leadership abilities. It varies on the character, but it isn't until about the mid 70s that you can begin using them I think.
This discussion has been closed.