So Kylo is trash. And now?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Still waiting for the post that has any point of discussion how Kylo is trash.

But some guy posted a video or two that showed his terrible gameplay Kylo losing
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options

But some guy posted a video or two that showed his terrible gameplay Kylo losing

So? Should Kylo win everytime against everything on auto or sumtin?
  • Options

So? Should Kylo win everytime against everything on auto or sumtin?

That seems to be what some people think
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    Options

AoE damage is lacking power. Not enough FO synergy. And GL in general would benefit from not getting CD increases.
  • Night2
    23 posts Member
    Options
    he doesnt look like good leader if people using him not as leader. From what i read he just need someone in a Leader slot AKA new GL or just someone
  • LordDirt
    5008 posts Member
    Options
    Night2 wrote: »
    he doesnt look like good leader if people using him not as leader. From what i read he just need someone in a Leader slot AKA new GL or just someone

You can’t use two GLs at a time. Hux lead seems to work but seems ironic using him as a lead of SLKR.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Night2 wrote: »

You can’t use two GLs at a time. Hux lead seems to work but seems ironic using him as a lead of SLKR.

If Hux lead wouldn't be bugged... You know that Dominance will stay, once he died with it? Also you can't reappear Dominance threw the battle once it is lost...
    Also I like GL Kylo lead more right now against GS and other teams. It is just a permanent taunt.
  • Options
    He will be better with his ultimate.
  • Options

Me too. I remember they hysteria when CG made the updates to EP and Vader how they were called trash too then after a few days people started to back peddle.

Someone in my arena shard group now has GLR. It’s definitely more of a challenge to beat but not impossible. I’ve still kept my same team and can’t beat her fairly easily. I’ll get Kylo’s ultimate in a few days and I assume it will just make it easier to beat her. My matches with her typically end on a 1:1 and I usually win those.
  • Options
    Seems he can solo hstr.......
  • Options

Oh no!! How dare you!!! You mentioned something positive. Lol.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    nvm
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    Options

It can *almost* solo the STR.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

Look elsewhere other than a video.
    2 screenshots of complete solos
  • StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

Look elsewhere other than a video.
    2 screenshots of complete solos

At the time of Ahnald's posting, no, no there were not.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    From Skelturix’s today video

zbbnfc8led3j.jpeg
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    This topic didn't age well.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Yes, players can put any thrash toons with Rey and win but Rey will drop hard on defense too

That’s just not a factual quote in regards to what’s happening in Arena. Most of the counters against Rey are fixed with proper mods and a Pre-Taunt.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    I’m sure a new FO toon will come out that fixes all this for SLK. They’re not done with this meta yet. :)
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    I’m sure a new FO toon will come out that fixes all this for SLK. They’re not done with this meta yet. :)

Or aren't they
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    Options

Snoke and his guards? BB9E? Flame trooper and jump trooper?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

So you are thinking this is a DR/Malak situation and we will see another key to the team get dropped at some point?
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options

Topics trashing characters that nobody has actually played yet rarely do.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »

Topics trashing characters that nobody has actually played yet rarely do.

And everytime the cycle will repeat. Let's meet on the next one :D