Nute-led Separatist team with Nest

mellamoroberto
259 posts Member
edited March 2020
I'm noticing this has become a thing.

1) Why exactly?
2) What team members?
3) Best on offense, defense, or good at both?

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku puts all separatist allies under stealth leaving Nest the only attackable unit.

And Nest is hard to kill already.

Great on defense and offense.

Dooku is a solid nest counter himself as well .
  • Options
    Doh. Makes total sense. I have a bunch of G11/12 Separatists and an R7 Nest so I'll give it a try.
  • Options
    Nute lead, dooku, jango, wat, nest
    Any advice for min tier teams counter, with max banner. For the above team?
  • Options
    TuncBlack wrote: »
    Nute lead, dooku, jango, wat, nest
    Any advice for min tier teams counter, with max banner. For the above team?

JKR, NS, and JTR all work. Probably JKR for max banners. CLS can work, but must be played carefully.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • mellamoroberto
    259 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    I'd think a team with the Sith triumvirate could do well against that team, considering Sion's mass debuff, Nihilus' mass cooldown increase and Annihilate to kill Nest, Traya's Isolate... Maybe with EP (possibly as leader) and Thrawn or Bast, to keep the other team under control.

But I haven't tried so purely speculation.
  • Options

1) Why exactly?
    2) What team members?

Believe it or not, if you don't want to use Plo Koon lead Jedi against that team, go with Jawas. It works! Their TDs don't care if you're stealthed or not when you hit them. Also, their AOEs don't either, and when B2 does his AOE it makes him pay. Dooku is low health anyway. 10 tds kill him
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

1) Why exactly?
    2) What team members?

Believe it or not, if you don't want to use Plo Koon lead Jedi against that team, go with Jawas. It works! Their TDs don't care if you're stealthed or not when you hit them. Also, their AOEs don't either, and when B2 does his AOE it makes him pay. Dooku is low health anyway. 10 tds kill him

Yep, just need GLRey lead
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

1) Why exactly?
    2) What team members?

Yep, just need GLRey lead

Plo's lead is anti-Nute. I'm not joking. If you don't use an AOE team then Plo-led Jedi can help a lot
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Doh. Makes total sense. I have a bunch of G11/12 Separatists and an R7 Nest so I'll give it a try.

To be fair, you can put R7 Nest with almost anything and it'll screw people up on defense because somehow 2 years later people still don't know how to deal with her.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Jarvind wrote: »

To be fair, you can put R7 Nest with almost anything and it'll screw people up on defense because somehow 2 years later people still don't know how to deal with her.

A lot of people are still joining this game. Nest is not early stage, even though she could be if a noob read up