Grand Arena

I hit the join button and for whatever reason, I got kicked out, EA can’t confirm I joined, which I know I did. Now I don’t get to finish the last week of GA and I was 5k from Kyber. It’s a joke, the customer service is a joke. The fact you have to join is a joke. People hit join and still don’t set teams so it’s absolutely pointless to have us hit a “Join” button in the first place. Let players play the game. If someone misses the join time, and realizes they missed the time, they don’t get to play. That’s crap. Who ever heard of a game where there’s a window of opportunity and if you miss it, you don’t get to play a game mode within? Content unavailable. It’s crazy. I’m so PO’d right now. I was hopeful I would be let into GA after I made the complaint that I didn’t have the Grand Arena content. Nope. I get nothing. What a joke.

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    I completely understand your frustration. What I’ve done for months now is take a screenshot of the join button, then the enter button, then the ??? Opponent once I enter. If ever I’m kicked out of GAC after joining, at least I have photo evidence that I joined and entered before the join period ended. I strongly recommend you do the same here on out.

Funny how noone who does this has ever had this problem...
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    I completely understand your frustration. What I’ve done for months now is take a screenshot of the join button, then the enter button, then the ??? Opponent once I enter. If ever I’m kicked out of GAC after joining, at least I have photo evidence that I joined and entered before the join period ended. I strongly recommend you do the same here on out.

Funny how noone who does this has ever had this problem...

I certainly haven’t 😁
    Me neither.