fix supreme leader kylo!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Maybe Kylo is not that trash :
    https://youtu.be/AMAh4sDaqTk

Even the vídeo dont work LOL
  • Options
    I unlocked kylo. Have him at R6. Getting smoked by GAS. What a waste so far. I hope the UA is unreal. I can't believe I worked to get this player for so long and he isn't even close to meta. Feel pretty ripped off.
  • Slothmaster
    247 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Ultimates will only make this disparity greater.

I can’t see Kylo even getting close to using his ult before Rey gets hers off. Maybe if you have a team full of AoE and the enemy never dodges any attacks?

Kylo: 2% (5% on a crit) for dark side allies landing attacks

Rey: 6% at the start of every character’s turn.
  • Options
    Except you can activate kylo at 60%
  • Hortus
    647 posts Member
    Options

I can’t see Kylo even getting close to using his ult before Rey gets hers off. Maybe if you have a team full of AoE and the enemy never dodges any attacks?

In fact, this may be not as hard as it seems, there are some ways to get extremely high amount of hits without many moves. For example, HK's AOE hits one additional time per debuffed enemy, which can lead to 50% Ultimate charge for just one attack. So Kylo can turn into something like Grievous suicide squad on steroids (and I'm pretty sure it's overall idea around this kit).
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Make a squad with greedo, ordo, dooku, kylo and ig88 lead for crit chance. There will be so many extra attacks and if they critical hit maybe you can reach ultimate in no time
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    I have tried so many different comps, just can’t beat gas... the frustration is on Off I can do about the same with or without R7 Kylo.... it does hold better on D with him but I didn’t work 4 months and spend on a toon that is middle of the row at best...

I really hope this isn’t WAI and a fix is coming...
  • Options
    The biggest problem Kylo has right now is that his leadership just isn’t worth it. It doesn’t grant any real defensive gains, and so Kylo ends up under either phasma (for the crit immunity), Hux (for the real damage increases and counter removal), or DR. This is compounded by the fact that the current stable of Tanks (DS and LS) are simply not sustainable against GAS/Rey without revive mechanics or invuln mechanics (GAS, Rey, and Brute). Since none of these are FO, the Hux nerf makes an actual FO team a nothing.

The simplest fix to make Kylo useful as a leader:
    Add extra defensive functionality to advantage based on role. Something like Tanks get % defense, Attackers get prot up, and Support/healers get Crit Immunity when they have advantage. Plays to the FO synergy without forcing full FO.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    The biggest problem Kylo has right now is that his leadership just isn’t worth it. It doesn’t grant any real defensive gains, and so Kylo ends up under either phasma (for the crit immunity), Hux (for the real damage increases and counter removal), or DR. This is compounded by the fact that the current stable of Tanks (DS and LS) are simply not sustainable against GAS/Rey without revive mechanics or invuln mechanics (GAS, Rey, and Brute). Since none of these are FO, the Hux nerf makes an actual FO team a nothing.

The simplest fix to make Kylo useful as a leader:
    Add extra defensive functionality to advantage based on role. Something like Tanks get % defense, Attackers get prot up, and Support/healers get Crit Immunity when they have advantage. Plays to the FO synergy without forcing full FO.

More survivability from SLKR lead and a touch up to KRU's "Scarred" unique:
    "[...] Kylo takes reduced damage from Percent Health damage and Massive damage effects [...]"
    That might do the job.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • LordDirt
    5106 posts Member
    Options
    Saw a guy in arena at #1 with Hux lead, SLKR, DR, Malak and Badstila.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Jarvind
    3930 posts Member
    Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    Foxer wrote: »
    I have tried so many different comps, just can’t beat gas... the frustration is on Off I can do about the same with or without R7 Kylo.... it does hold better on D with him but I didn’t work 4 months and spend on a toon that is middle of the row at best...

I really hope this isn’t WAI and a fix is coming...

There are videos with SLK lead full FO teams consistently beating GAS, padme and GL Rey.

Modded correctly he looks to be a beast on offense even without his ultimate.

Yup. People that can't beat GAS are either playing wrong or have crap mods on the team. He's pretty consistent against GAS if played correctly.
  • dalosto147
    282 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

So, no Kylo leader, and no FO team;
    Nice. We have SUPREME LEADER who cant lead.
  • TVF
    36716 posts Member
    Options
    dalosto147 wrote: »

I'd definitely rather use leader X and finish 200 than use leader Y and finish 1. That'll show CG.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options

Not true, he’s a great leader from what I’m seeing.

Rey May be a bit OP, but Kylo seems to be looking like they hit pretty close to the mark in terms of where he should be.

I miss "x is too op, nerf x" topics. Nowadays it's all about "why is y not op enough?"
  • Options
    Hortus wrote: »

In fact, this may be not as hard as it seems, there are some ways to get extremely high amount of hits without many moves. For example, HK's AOE hits one additional time per debuffed enemy, which can lead to 50% Ultimate charge for just one attack. So Kylo can turn into something like Grievous suicide squad on steroids (and I'm pretty sure it's overall idea around this kit).

That’s a great point, I was thinking pretty closed mindedly trying to figure what First Order members could charge his ult fastest.

Despite being the supreme leader and having a “recommended” team, it’s clear the Galactic Legends were made with inter-faction theory crafting in mind. Should be pretty cool, honestly.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    MaruMaru wrote: »

Not true, he’s a great leader from what I’m seeing.

Rey May be a bit OP, but Kylo seems to be looking like they hit pretty close to the mark in terms of where he should be.

I miss "x is too op, nerf x" topics. Nowadays it's all about "why is y not op enough?"

I don’t know, there’s quite a bit of “Rey is OP” going around.

One thing unique about this character release was getting 2 opposing meta chars released on the same day, don’t think that’s happened in a very long time, if ever.

The reqs are so steep for these and the hype build up of 4 months, of course they are going to be scrutinized to the max.

Yes, double dragon release is entirely new. It's normal they are expected to be of same quality...and I'm undecided if that's not the case. I've yet to see someone asking for Rey nerf though...just the statement that she's op.