Jc maxed
86 6 star
Gs nearly 6 star
Working on rey
Dooku 6 star
Yoda 5 star
Maul 5 star
Savage 5 star

I'm assuming I need someone to taunt and remove turn meter at the start of a match so from what I have seen these are my 2 options so which is the better please I was thinking Poe plus he is quicker to farm but my Han is A little higher than. Poe as I started work on him ages ago but gave up

Replies

• Options
    rg. stuns a lot.
  • Options
    Yeah, RG is better because the taunt is passive, hard farm though. I only just got mine to 6*.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    I rarely see taunts in the upper levels of the arena because so many teams run with QGJ. Honestly, you already have the right pieces to do well. Dooku (L), Sid, Lumi, QGJ and GS will do just fine. But if you want to farm a taunt for the arena, I'd say Poe. You get the benefit of Poe's taunt as soon as he taunts with immediate turn meter reduction and expose, so it matters little if QGJ takes away his taunt after that. Han's turn meter manipulation comes when he is hit, so QGJ neutralizes his value. Plus, Poe is fast. Pair him with other speedsters and you get lots of turns in the beginning.
  • Options
    Are you in a rush? I would kinda wait bc they are changing some characters, FO had some nerfs done. I've always been more of an ST Han fan bc of that turn meter control. Opp forced to remove taunt or lose tm/you gaining tm. Poe's speed is the reason why he's usually chosen. The buff to defense in the near future may decide which one is better. I'm also torn about this _._