GL kylo

Vekasa19
1 posts Member
edited March 2020
I'm about half way to GL kylo (5 relics, 1 g12, 3 g11, 3 g8s) should I keep farming or give up on the project

GL kylo 23 votes

Yes keep going you've come two far
69%
masternikolaosMoHunterplindboeTuncBlackReptileLordDirtchionophileVeserion1DaPowerfulJediCaptainFizzScavengerLordKokieAkennoGR33N3Penguin_TzarLeage150 16 votes
Nah man it's not worth it at this point
17%
yankeeh8erRobomechazoidIndio_CronosAthen_Greeco 4 votes
See if they tweak the requirements any before deciding
13%
JDK82LastNeuronSlackerman92 3 votes

Replies

• LordDirt
    5008 posts Member
    Options
    Yes keep going you've come two far
    They wont change the requirements
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    See if they tweak the requirements any before deciding
    Maybe not tweak the requirements but the character itself
  • Options
    Maybe see when someone unlocks ultimate ability?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I cannot speak as to what you should do. I have 1-2 months left before unlocking Kylo, but committed a little while back and am not looking back.

Is his initial release ( no ultimate) looking as good as Rey, no, but only time will actually tell. There are always and I mean literally always videos and reports on release of a toon that they dont do what "we want them to" and yet, they "take over" and become a versatile part of our rosters each time, without fail.

it would be a bad idea to switch focus now, as someone said, maybe hold and wait for his ultimate to be unlocked and then decide to continue, but dont do it blindly right now. it will just slow your progress on both of them.

as with everything that goes on in this game, just focus on what you want and then move on to the next thing. spreading too thin or changing focus only hurts you in the long run. its hard to keep focus at times, because none of us can see the future. good luck and may the force be with you.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    I cannot speak as to what you should do. I have 1-2 months left before unlocking Kylo, but committed a little while back and am not looking back.

Is his initial release ( no ultimate) looking as good as Rey, no, but only time will actually tell. There are always and I mean literally always videos and reports on release of a toon that they dont do what "we want them to" and yet, they "take over" and become a versatile part of our rosters each time, without fail.

it would be a bad idea to switch focus now, as someone said, maybe hold and wait for his ultimate to be unlocked and then decide to continue, but dont do it blindly right now. it will just slow your progress on both of them.

as with everything that goes on in this game, just focus on what you want and then move on to the next thing. spreading too thin or changing focus only hurts you in the long run. its hard to keep focus at times, because none of us can see the future. good luck and may the force be with you.

I agree totally, forums were full of people moaning about GAS and yet every arenas top 50 if full of GAS squads at the moment