Quarantine Activities

2Next

Replies

• TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    ZAP wrote: »
    By the time CG gets around to doing something the quarantine will be over.ovk18ef6ke7k.jpg

I actually hope that’s the case, so people stop getting sick and/or dying soon and we can get back to normal.

Kyno said they are not just looking into something, but they are actually working on something, so hopefully we’ll see something in the next couple of weeks.

yeah, last update we got is to expect an update "soon", my guess would be not this week (maybe announcement this week), but next week as that would be the normal time for them to push out an update.

Been isolated for like 22 days now, got another email saying they were gonna continue keeping our store closed until further notice, hopefully soon is next week cause I'm running out of games to play and movies to watch lol.

Stay safe out there kyno!

Wanna come deal with my kids all day and night?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    1 new event everyday like Christmas time, 2 TWs a week and 1 TB every week simple to do job done everyone happy.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    1 new event everyday like Christmas time, 2 TWs a week and 1 TB every week simple to do job done everyone happy.

And a free Crunchwrap.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Moorebid wrote: »
    If they could just give us all the events in a row, just like in Christmas times...

I’m told that’s a Herculean programming task or something.
  • Tazzz
    62 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

And a free Crunchwrap.

Only if it's a supreme
  • Options
    I’m not too fussed about CG doing something for the lockdown - but I wish the forum would come up with some new topics. Like, I don’t know, what would be the best non Star Wars characters to slip into the game? I’d farm a Peaky Blinder faction to do in a few poncey Jedis
  • Options
    Or Kramer. Just as a plug and play character to make any team meta