Nute or greedo

I have greedo at 2 stars and Nute at 4. For scoundrels which one is better

Replies

• Options
    Greedo's basic attack with a crit chance leader can be unbelievably strong.
  • Options
    I have Greedo at 6* and he's been one of my main characters from the start. If he crits he's got a 50% chance to attack again, and sometimes he'll crit for 6k then another 6k. Not to mention if you've got assist characters he can activate the double attack in an assist. Much more useful to me than Nute is.
  • Options
    He just sucks on defense because he'll start out with thermal detonator...which I don't really care about
  • Options
    Yeah, the AI will use the thermal detonator, but you won't. It's for the scoundrel event not arena, so there'll be no 'defence'. Therefore, he'll be better for the scoundrel event than nute as you'll never use the useless thermal detonators.
  • Angrybaldman
    369 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Nute is a good leader ability. Paired w/a stealthed Leia the damage can be lethal, but a bit too dependent on RNG for my liking. But when it works....I've literally had my Leia one-shot a full health Kylo Ren and on the next turn one -shot a full health Phasma.

Nute also has good crit-based TM manipulation. 25% TM gain per critical hit can be nasty when paired with powerful AOE characters like Lando or 88.