when will we get new Galactic Legend heroes?

Night2
23 posts Member
Now when we have 2 GL. What could we get for another GL except jedi luke. Which could be obvious but we already have skywalker (GAS)? palpatine or yoda? what could be timeline 3 months?

Replies

• TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    Prepare for a lot of complaints about the current ones.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    And we're off and running!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Hopefully none before the new batch of movies. Pretty much everything GL-worthy except Luke is already covered anyway. Mando is cool and all, but imo no galactic legend (yet).
  • Options
    I'm also wondering about what is next now that these have been released. No Q&A in March and the State of the Galaxy was about the new FO and Resistance GLs. Would be cool if there were a puzzle to hint toward the next factions will get GLs (or something else to look forward to.)
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Red 5 is confirmed as next GL!
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Prepare for a lot of complaints about the current ones.
    Prepare for a lot of legitimate complaints about the current ones

Pretty sure we won't hear about anything new until the merged thread about GLs has more than 50 pages.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    Idk when’s the next marquee event?
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Red 5 is confirmed as the next marquee!
  • Options
    Idk when’s the next marquee event?

4-5 months after the devs decide to stop turtling, plus the time they'll take off due to the current worldwide pandemic.
    So maybe around October/November, providing the servers are still running.
  • Options
    Night2 wrote: »
    Now when we have 2 GL. What could we get for another GL except jedi luke. Which could be obvious but we already have skywalker (GAS)? palpatine or yoda? what could be timeline 3 months?

Not for a while. We were told about these GLs around 4 months ago, so we can estimate that as a reasonable time frame for their development. Furthermore, we haven't heard even a whisper about more GLs, whereas there have been rumours of a new raid and/or an entirely new game mode.

I will be very surprised if there are any GLs released by August, and I suspect none for longer than that.
  • Mitch08
    303 posts Member
    Options
    Chill.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    I don't expect a new batch for a year.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Not so sure about that. Lots of time to go for GL at that rate. Release 6 3-light/3-dark a year. That way even f2p can have more variety to choose from and go for one. And even whales could keep up with that pace. But if they choose to then CG really wins off the whales backs lol
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Night2 wrote: »

Not for a while. We were told about these GLs around 4 months ago, so we can estimate that as a reasonable time frame for their development. Furthermore, we haven't heard even a whisper about more GLs, whereas there have been rumours of a new raid and/or an entirely new game mode.

I will be very surprised if there are any GLs released by August, and I suspect none for longer than that.

We can estimate that is the time they will give themselves to create a stunning and fantastic event, only to throw it together in about a weeks time and forget about the stunning and fantastic part.
  • Options
    Based on the quality of this one they could have a new one ready next week. Add 3.5 months to sell it as stunning new content so they can milk the time clock and develop nothing new...

4 months

In the meantime you will get nothing, because they clearly can't post updates on the forums and develop new content at the same time.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    Sewpot wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Not so sure about that. Lots of time to go for GL at that rate. Release 6 3-light/3-dark a year. That way even f2p can have more variety to choose from and go for one. And even whales could keep up with that pace. But if they choose to then CG really wins off the whales backs lol

In that assumption you forget there are already 3 event types that are also both revenue winners and hard enough. As it has been previously shown, they can be made as hard as cg wants them to and with also relic requirements this time around.