Raid

Soz58
108 posts Member
We we’re told last year that a new Raid would be coming early next year (2020) we are now entering the 2nd quarter and no mention of it... Any news would be welcome

Replies

• Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Shadow Legends?
  • Soz58
    108 posts Member
    Options
    Lol, thanks for the laugh 👍🏻
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Soz58 wrote: »
    We we’re told last year that a new Raid would be coming early next year (2020) we are now entering the 2nd quarter and no mention of it... Any news would be welcome

They couldn't mention a raid and distract the attention from Galactic Legends, whatever the next big thing is, they will be mentioning soon

Given past comments, it seems the Raid is the goal for this quarter
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

They couldn't mention a raid and distract the attention from Galactic Legends, whatever the next big thing is, they will be mentioning soon

I like playing quarters, great way to pass the time.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    ThisIsMike wrote: »

Goal for this quarter so we can expect it... In November probably. CG is a joke of an operation.
    We'll see. They've promised more game modes / content outside of upcoming raid and characters so I'm excited to see what else is on the tables for the year
  • Soz58
    108 posts Member
    Options
    I would take any game node at this point, Raid or anything but another GL
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options

Goal for this quarter so we can expect it... In November probably. CG is a joke of an operation.
    We'll see. They've promised more game modes / content outside of upcoming raid and characters so I'm excited to see what else is on the tables for the year

I really hope you're right.

Ultra is always right!
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    Options
    Any news would be welcome
    CG also mentioned playable vehicles.
    Please be patient and wait for next State of Galaxy in April. 😉

To add to promises never delivered.... Simmable tank... Equalized sith raid rewards.
    What's the point here. You cannot trust what they say.
  • Options

They have released a new raid just one for everyones wallets with GL
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    Monel wrote: »
    Shadow Legends?

True, raid came and even sponsoring swgoh youtubers xD