Heres an easy idea that everyone will appreciate

Brown89
174 posts Member
edited April 2020
Relaunch GAC without this one week review period.

Most people like GAC, I doubt anyone likes the review period and most people have time on their hands.

A nice simple action which the community will mostly enjoy (you cant please everyone)
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Nah. Best week is without GAC
  • Options
    Yup would rather have an extra tb or 2 during a month over gac or tw
  • Options
    Forget GAC forget TW just give us more TB
  • Options
    I would like more TB...
  • Lynora
    102 posts Member
    Options
    How about all of the above? Skip the review week for GAC, and let us do all four territory battles each month.
  • Options
    There is already one coming in few hours
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    There is already one coming in few hours

Right and they want one next week too.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Scrap GAC it’s boring now goes on too long not enough variation and crappy rewards. Do 2 TWs a week and 1 TB every week simple.
  • LendersQuiz
    1166 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Its a great time (well, next week, when the current TB will be over) to implement this idea I have sent the devs to many of their Q&As.....I'd love to do a bonus TB event. I'd even expand it to include all four TBs at this point.

4) I know you (CG) have said in the past that you don't want both the Hoth TBs and Geo TBs running at the same time. My proposal below, IMO, I think is a good compromise.

Every three to six months, during a week that the regular TB is not running, give all guilds a **CHOICE** to run a bonus LS Hoth TB (and three to six months later a bonus DS Hoth TBs) for either full or even half rewards.

You (CG) have said in the past that:
    • We don't want to use up too much time of the players.
    • We want to make getting players to G11/G12 easier.
    • We don't want to upset the game economy with too many rewards.

I say:
    • If the guild thinks the optional bonus Hoth TB is not worth their time, they will choose not to do it.
    • Having extra bonus rewards will help players reach G11/G12
    • If members of the guild are doing Hoth based quests or achievements, they can progress.
    • The game is not flooded with tonnes of extra rewards as the Hoth bonus "event" would only happen two to four times a year.
    • Some players complain about not having enough things to do. Doing a week long event is something to do.
    • Some players are interested in acquiring Rebel Officer Leia Organa and Imperial Probe Droid shards without having to spend GET2 currency.
    • Because Hermit Yoda, Wampa, Malak and General Skywalker all need GET1 currency, there is an ever greater need to play Hoth TBs as they provide much more GET1 currency.

If you don't think this is a good compromise, can you please explain why?
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    "everyone"
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I used to hate gac but I did much better last round so now it's fun. funny how that works
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    I used to hate gac but I did much better last round so now it's fun. funny how that works

I used to hate Crunchwraps but then I found out about Galactic Legends, and now I'm withholding judgement until I get mine.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    I used to hate Brussel sprouts, but then, actually no I still hate them.

And cats.

And Tottenham

Feeling tired also gets my hatred.

#just saying