Since title update, game stability is horrendous

WhoDat
55 posts Member
Title says it all, this title update has made such a terrible impact on ALL AREAS OF COMBAT, the game barely runs... its literally overheating my iPhone 11... I’m legitimately concerned it’s damaging my phone... after a couple minutes in any gameplay, it becomes nearly too hot to hold... and no it’s not my phones fault, there isn’t another game or program that does this, it’s literally the WORST PROGRAMED ANYTHING EVER... so why post..... get on it CG !!! And let us know you’re on it !! Also it’s probably time to adopt one of my father’s best life lessons.... ‘If you can’t find the time to do it right the first time, where are you going to find the time to do it again?’ —seriously you need to put this up on your wall, and adapt it into your day.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>