Possible TB bug

So what happened is:

- A player reported that the client crashed during his combat mission at 0/4.
- Yet he scored 3/4.
- He claims it is totally impossible to score 3/4 with that team.

Of course, it COULD be a lie, but what would be the point?

And strange enough, the logfile states that he entered the CM and scored 3/4 only 2 minutes later! On a FO team, needless to say, without SLK. His previous CM was admittedly 3/4. Could it be that the program somehow duplicated his previous result due to the crash?

I understand that none of these points are strongly conclusive, so i am asking the community: did any of you experience anything similar?

09jv0mx6lhj3.jpg

Replies

• Options
    I’ll tell you what I have experienced:

- a lag on the combat point ticker. It frequently falls behind then does a catch-up a couple of minutes later.

- a guild member who used to claim his game crashed every time he didn’t get 4/4 (or 6/6 back on Hoth LSTB)

I suspect you have a little bit of both going on. Classic FO can easily get 3/4 during phase 2.
  • Options
    The logfile can lag, but it doesnt register incorrect data afaik
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    SerWulfgar wrote: »
    The logfile can lag, but it doesnt register incorrect data afaik

it is possible that due to the crash that is double displayed his one mission and didn't display the 0/4 that he got.
  • Options
    But you need to understand that he INDEED got the point. If it is a faulty function it is not just display, it is actual gameplay as well. He scored 1.4 mil with 3/4 + 0/4. That is, if he told the truth, but there is no good reason for misinforming us other then for the lulz.
  • Krashxxxx
    226 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    On a similar note. I have had multiple guild mates telling me their TB runs are being dropped. It is very frustrating as we are a smallish guild and need every point we can get. Anyone else having that issue or getting reports from guild mates?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    if he did get the points and someone noted this other than what you see in the detail notes shown in the picture than you should report this to
    <<Answers HQ>>