Rey Event

I find it ridiculous that because I can’t hoard zetas I’m finding Tier 6 almost impossible. What happened to the grinch was gearing all the toons and the event would be easy. At least sell me the zetas if they are needed. Spent way too much to be ready for this crap

Replies

• Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    Um, what?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    can't?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Can't do something, please let me buy it.

Checks out.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I only have 2 zetas on my Rey (leader/relic amplifier) although relic 7 I’ve cleared tier 6 2 out of 2 attempts so far I’m using Rey . Jtr . Bb8 . Rhf . Rhp
  • Options
    I did Leader and Lifeblood. I’m r5 right now.
  • Options
    After playing with very little spending since game drop I whaled starting about 14 months ago because I hated my roster. Can’t keep up with the zetas even with taking first in Fleet every day.
  • Options
    I focus attacks on GL kylo using life blood on jtr ( unless another toon is low) with Bb8 using event special to put taunt on jtr
    Then when whirlwind attack is available target one of the sides ( without the zeta here they need 2 hits ) then go back to attacking kylo Rinse repeat

2nd attempt I actually killed kylo before one of the sides
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    captainp77 wrote: »
    I find it ridiculous that because I can’t hoard zetas I’m finding Tier 6 almost impossible. What happened to the grinch was gearing all the toons and the event would be easy. At least sell me the zetas if they are needed. Spent way too much to be ready for this crap

As far as I know, The Grinch was gearing all of the toons.

In all seriousness, this is what this game has been for years. I think that the people with GL Rey just assumed that they would need whatever it takes to get these toons. If not, like in your case, then I guess just wait it out? You could look for some strategy guides here.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    I can’t hoard zetas

Chose not to*
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    After playing with very little spending since game drop I whaled starting about 14 months ago because I hated my roster. Can’t keep up with the zetas even with taking first in Fleet every day.

If you're taking first in fleet every day you certainly can keep up. I'm sitting on 18 full zetas. You're just not managing them.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    ^ this 100%

I capped out at 550 zeta mats before the event, after doing all FO zetas and Kylos I still have 360mats.... I’m lucky if I’m even top 10 in ships and for awhile top 20 was a stretch.

The point if zetas is you can’t zeta them all, be smart and stockpile for meta changes...
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Foxer wrote: »
    ^ this 100%

I capped out at 550 zeta mats before the event, after doing all FO zetas and Kylos I still have 360mats.... I’m lucky if I’m even top 10 in ships and for awhile top 20 was a stretch.

The point if zetas is you can’t zeta them all, be smart and stockpile for meta changes...

I mean... there's such a thing as too much hoarding too. It's nice to be ready for anything but holding on to 20+ zetas just seems like needlessly holding yourself back.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• LordDirt
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    I just burned through 20+ like they were nothing. SLKR took 6 by himself
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?