Any idea when we are getting our next Road Ahead post?

Prev1
Super curious to see what they have to say on this one since GL's are done and what is coming next.
That's Mr. Oops to you!

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    best bet would be when its ready.....j/k

no they dont have an exact timeline on these post. just the general one that they outlined with the Road Ahead and State of the Galaxy posts.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/213082/state-of-the-galaxy-september-2019#latest
    kjkjuq46wrft.png
  • Options
    Thanks for the info @Kyno I knew the State of the Galaxy was a monthly deal. I thought the Road Ahead was more of a quarterly thing. Looking forward to hearing what they have planned, but I know with the current situation (COVID) communication might be slower than normal.

I know we have the limited time event starting on April 9th, any idea when they are going to discuss that with us? Can't wait to see it when it's ready ;)
    That's Mr. Oops to you!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    They have an update planned for this week before anything goes live.
  • Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    Options
    We haven’t heard from them in a while. I assume they are waiting until the numbers are favorable for the GLs before they sag anything .
  • Fredy5
    328 posts Member
    Options
    I would have said never since you need at least 1 year just to get 1 legendary ...
  • striker_Jakkuzas
    128 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    John Salera was the general manager and is gone since December. No one has heard from Mark **** since his first post. Who is supposed to write the road ahead when there is no management and clearly no direction, based on the GL event.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    John Salera was the general manager and is gone since December. No one has heard from Mark **** since his first post. Who is supposed to write the road ahead when there is no management and clearly no direction, based on the GL event.

TopHat who is still around
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

TopHat who is still around

Mark = TopHat?
    That's Mr. Oops to you!
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options

People hated that Carrie communicated. People hate that Mark doesn't communicate. I enjoy the consistency.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

People hated that Carrie communicated. People hate that Mark doesn't communicate. I enjoy the consistency.

Having a thicker skin and ignoring bad criticism would go a long way.

The problem with thicker skin is that it makes you fatter, also you have to worry about not getting enough heat and retaining water. Thicker skin is not the answer.
  • Options

Tho that might be a big issue,i dont suppose they plan ahead for only 3 months,i would assume they have some guidelines for the whole 2020,now ofc things that are slow and being delayed makes lot of sense as well.

• TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options

Mark not saying anything means he has thin skin?

I don't think his job is to communicate with the forums.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options

You’re the one who compared Carrie with Mark

Just because Carrie communicated doesn't mean she had to.
  • Options

Actually the fact that they held the same job title does that. They clearly do that job differently, and I would not be surprised if that is a direct result of higher ups giving orders in response to community reaction from Carrie's non-forum communications.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options

Actually the fact that they held the same job title does that. They clearly do that job differently, and I would not be surprised if that is a direct result of higher ups giving orders in response to community reaction from Carrie's non-forum communications.

Higher ups taking that stance is proof of a thin skinned team.

There are hundreds of thousands of companies who continue to engage their customers despite some internet trolls.

Again, bad reviews by internet posters is no excuse for withdrawing from community engagement.

That's all conjecture though.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options

There are hundreds of thousands of companies who continue to engage their customers despite some internet trolls.

Again, bad reviews by internet posters is no excuse for withdrawing from community engagement.
    And there are hundreds of thousands of companies who don't

They do community engagement at times and they have the data to determine what is better for them
  • Options
    xqdxwby29xx3.png
    You don't know what you got till it's gone.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options

You mean littlemacs post that I was quoting?

Yes. No one knows anything about Carrie's departure outside of CG.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options

You mean littlemacs post that I was quoting?

Yes. No one knows anything about Carrie's departure outside of CG.

Cool, so we can agree that saying CG doesn’t engage with the community can not be blamed on how Carrie was treated. Thank you

No we can't. "No one knows" goes in both directions. Neither of you can make the claim other than by speculating.
  • Rafini
    299 posts Member
    Options
    probably when they hire the staff back that those jobs postings are hiring for
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    The scene from Wargames currently comes to mind.
This discussion has been closed.