Traya Lineup

Hi everyone,

I'm close to getting Traya and was looking at squad lineups. I was thinking of putting Sion, Nihilus and Dooku with her, and tossing up Maul or Savage as 5th. Both are g12 and I have zeta on Savage. I'm leaning towards Savage but I was wondering if his unique would be reducing the effectiveness of Traya's unique?

Replies

• Options
    When an ally gains a debuff, Traya gets bonus protection. When Savage dispels an ally's debuffs he gains them himself, meaning Traya gets that protection from them a second time.

I don't see a problem. If you're referring to Traya dispelling an ally's debuffs and doing damage for each one, that damage is done to the ally, so if an ally is dispelled by Savage first, that damage is avoided.
  • Options
    Oh, I don't think I read Traya's unique properly then. So Traya removes buffs from the ally and then does damage *to* that same ally? Rather than to an opponent?

In that case I would definitely be going with Savage.

Thanks for your input.
  • Options
    Correct. I found it strange at first too.
  • Options
    Savage is a decent fit with Traya, Dooku is a great one, but has uses elsewhere. Sith Assassin is also great with Traya, as is the new sith trooper.

But all in all, so long as you got the full trio with zetas, you can stick pretty much any two sith in with them. Thrawn is also commonly used with Traya but I like him better in a Palp squad.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    Treya Trio with Wampa and Thrawn... if no Wampa another Attacker... goal is to make Sion Fast and durable.
  • Options
    Foxer wrote: »
    Treya Trio with Wampa and Thrawn... if no Wampa another Attacker... goal is to make Sion Fast and durable.

Ewok Elder?