Legendary Revan (GL Version) Kit idea

Title:Legendary Revan (GL)
images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSj_ZGuaLMuvWegF_kuIGpE1MToieeTABSiFpCsS-hJw_q-GfvH&usqp=CAU

Tags:Light Side & Dark Side, Jedi & Sith, Attacker
KIT:
Ultimate: Holy Sacrifice
[Ultimate]
Require: Requires 100% Ultimate Charge to activate

Description:
- Ultimate Charge: Legendary Revan gains 6% Ultimate Charge at the start of every character's turn.
- Activate: Revan switches his form as Force ghosts, then deal true Damage to All enemies & half of this amount damage to his allies.
- this attack Shock & Daze all Enemies for 1 turn, and when these debuffs expire, Stun & Stagger again for 1 turn. Increase all enemies' Cooldown by 2.
- Then Revan became one again and directly defeat the Target enemy & himself. (except only to Raid Boss) This attack can't be evaded or countered.
- The survivor allies recover all health & protection. and their cooldown reset.

Basic: Instinctive strike- Zeta
Description: Deal Physical damage to target enemy,
- If the Target is a Darkside enemy, Deal double damage to another random enemy again.
- If the Target is a Lightside enemy, Heal Revan & the weakest ally per the damage.
- this attack ignore %100 defence.

Special1: Cursed Shockwave - Zeta - Cooldown 3
Description: Remove %50 Protection from all enemy and Deal special damage them
and apply special "Curse" Debuff to the Target enemy by role.

Curse: foreach Turn the target enemy loss %3 Ultimate Charge percent. (only applied to Galactic Legend)
If the target is non Galactic Legend. this enemy loss %3 Health for each character turn.

Special2:ForceGhost - Zeta [passive]
- If an ally lost his protection or die. Revan can use switch form to ForceGhost Stance.
ForceGhost stance: Revan separates himself as 2 different forceghost-character as Lightside & Darkside
Current Revan health&protection stats doubled & transfered to his Lightside forceghost
and his Offence & speed Stats are doubled and transfered to his Darkside Forceghost
- Lightside ForceGhost: Gain taunt buff & Mirror ability.
- Darkside ForceGhost: Gain Offence up, Critical Damage up, Damage İmmunity, Mirror ability.
If Cursed enemies take damage from the darkside ghost. multiple the Curse stack of this enemy.

- Mirror Ability (new blue unique): if an enemy damage the Lightside Ghost, Darkside Ghost will counter. (this attack cant be evaded)
- When Lightside Ghost health go below %1. Revan activates became one again ability. and Lost %50 health & Protection
- then gain stealh & damage immunity for 1 turn and equalize all team Health %Percent.
- while Legendary Revan is active. other ally cant summon secondary character.

Ancient Legend - Zeta [Leader]
Description:
Light Side & Darkside allies have +50% Mastery, +30 Speed, and +30% Max Health & Max Protection.
Whenever a Darkside enemy debuffs an ally, all Darkside Ally gain 1% Mastery (stacking) until the end of the encounter.
Whenever a Lightside enemy gain a buff, all Lightside Ally gain 1% Mastery (stacking) until the end of the encounter.
These Bonus are doubled for Legendary Revan.
Revan Start with Stealh & Damage immunity to the battle for 1 turn.

Generations - Zeta [Unique 1]
Description: If Legendary Revan is selected as Leader, all allies are immune to Mastery loss effects caused by the enemy Leaders.
If Revan die, a random ally will activate it's own leader ability until the end of encouter, If this ally also die, another random ally will continue to use it's own leader ability (until there is no leader ally)

Galactic Legend - Zeta [Unique 2]
Description: This unit takes reduced damage from percent Health damage effects and massive damage effects. They take massive damage from destroy effects (excludes raid bosses) and are immune to stun effects.

This unit has +10% Max Health and Max Protection per Relic Amplifier level, and damage they receive is decreased by 30%.

Replies

• Options
    Very cool! My only concern is that he is labelled as both a Jedi and a Sith, which wouldn't work. I don't think he was ever on the light side and the dark at the same time, it was usually him either being a Sith or a Jedi. It may require a bit of rework to make sure that everything is accurate along those lines, but other than that I love it!
  • Options
    Very cool! My only concern is that he is labelled as both a Jedi and a Sith, which wouldn't work. I don't think he was ever on the light side and the dark at the same time, it was usually him either being a Sith or a Jedi. It may require a bit of rework to make sure that everything is accurate along those lines, but other than that I love it!

Glad you like it,
    I am not sure about the real history of Revan.
    as I know the purple Lightsaber is came from his Lightside version and the Red one is from Darkside time.
    If ı am wrong, no problem :) we can tag him as neutral.

but at the below source it's indicated as he became again a Jedi etc.. so It may work perhaps? lol

zyltugev2gg9.jpg

• Options
    TuncBlack wrote: »

Glad you like it,
    I am not sure about the real history of Revan.
    as I know the purple Lightsaber is came from his Lightside version and the Red one is from Darkside time.
    If ı am wrong, no problem :) we can tag him as neutral.

but at the below source it's indicated as he became again a Jedi etc.. so It may work perhaps? lol

zyltugev2gg9.jpg

The wiki excerpt you posted doesn't say that he was both a Jedi and Sith at the same time; it says that he went back and forth between the two.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Too many Revans
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Too many Revans
    Too many Revans

And you have too many posts.... stop post farming lmao

• Options
    Well according to the Revan book when he regains his mask and the rest of his memories he believes he is something between the light and dark and Malak tells him that he belongs neither to the light or dark. So in a nutshell his memories make him a Jedi and a Sith.
  • Darth_Revanchist1
    10 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    But I love the Kit, you should make a counter part to him like the Kylo-Rey. Since they already have Malak in the game, maybe Vitiate or Mandalore the Ultimate could be his counterpart. Vitiate could also be used for the Hero of Tython but Vitiate was the reason he continued to fight even when he died, while Mandalore the Ultimate was his first enemy and it would give the Mandalorian faction a Legend character
  • Options
    Too many Revans

yeah cuz there is only like 5 han solos and 5 chewbaccas
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Then you can have a Han Solo team and a Chewbacca team. Wouldn't that be great...
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    The kit is good though, but Revan was never Jedi and Sith at the same time. He was a Jedi first, then a Sith, then a Jedi. Other than that, good job.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.