GL Rey

Slaveen
481 posts Member
I don’t have her yet, but I’m heavily invested in my Resistance toons currently so there’s no point in NOT going for her now, but I feel like every day there is a new hard GL Rey counter (JKR, Palpatine, among others) being discovered. I even beat an R7 GL Rey squad in my shard (granted, she only had 2 Zetas) with my R6 DR, R7 DM, R7 BSF, R5 HK, and R7 Marauder. On the other hand, I’m hearing that GL Kylo is plug-and-play, and that his Ultimate makes him exponentially better than GL Rey for both PvE and PvP.

So is GL Rey going to get a buff or what? Doesn’t feel like she is worth the investment.

Replies

• CosmicJ
    348 posts Member
    Options
    Give it time. 2 weeks ago kylo **** and needed a buff. These characters are still new, with a very small % of people actually testing them and an even smaller amount utilising their ultimate abilities. It will take the community time to realise their full potential... make no mistake, both of these characters are grossly overpowered.
  • Options
    Lmao. The sweet irony that a couple of weeks make. The guy that posted that first video of GL kylo must be laughing his **** off. He Jedi mind tricked the weak minded into a unsubstantiated rage sooo easily.
  • Monomer
    139 posts Member
    Options
    There are no “hard gl Rey” counters. There’s stuff that works depending on the team comp, turn order, and rng...just like gl Kylo. Asking for a buff is ludicrous, as these are far and away the most powerful characters in the game.
  • Brotherius
    201 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Lol GL Kylo is not exponentially better than Rey in pvp. I will admit he is PVE king. Just like anyone else, Rey needs all of her zetas, and gear, to be the strongest. Add her ult to it? She is far and away #1 in pvp. I have her and had trouble against R7 DR when she was undergeared but now having her maxed out she is fine