New Character ideas (kits, names, event ideas if legendary)

Pretty simple, just post new ideas for characters, like this:

Jedi Master Luke
light side, jedi, rebel, galactic legend, leader, support
unlocks at 330 shards

Legendary Jedi support that stops enemy attackers in their tracks and feeds allies buffs and turn meter.

Basic: Final Strike (zeta)
Deal physical damage twice to target enemy, with an 80% chance to attack again, and a 60% chance to buff immunity, speed down, armor shred, and stun for 2 turns, and remove 100% turn meter. These chances are doubled against sith and empire enemies. Allies gain health equal to 50% of damage dealt

Special: Mind Games (zeta)
Stun enemies for 2 turns. All allies gain retribution, advantage, accuracy up, and speed up for 3 turns, with an additional buff for their role:
Tank- taunt for 3 turns
Attacker- Defense Penetration for 3 turns
Support- stealth for 3 turns
(Jedi Master Luke does not gain additional buffs)

Special: The Force will be with you, always (zeta)
Bring all allies to max health and 50% protection (unless they already had this much protection), and all allies attack, dealing 150% damage, doubled for rebels and jedi. All allies gain 150% undispellable protection, excluding Jedi Master Luke.

Leader: I am a Jedi (zeta)
Light side allies gain retribution at the start of the battle, along with 50 speed, 150% offense, 50% max health and 250% protection. Jedi and Rebel allies gain 75 speed, 200% offense, 100% max health and 250% protection. This protection is undispellable.

When an ally falls below 50% health, they gain undispellable stealth, and Jedi Master Luke gains undispellable taunt.

Unique: Like My Father Before Me
If Darth Vader is an ally, he gains all abilities from the leader ability. If Jedi Master Luke falls below 1% health, Darth Vader will die, reviving Luke at 100% health and 50% protection.

Unique: Galactic Legend (zeta)
same as the others

Ultimate Ability: Stand True
All enemies and allies except Jedi Master Luke and target enemy are incapable of gaining turn meter or gaining buffs or debuffs. During this time, Jedi Master Luke and target enemy are also incapable of gaining buffs or debuffs. This effect ends when either Jedi Master Luke or target enemy dies.

Event details
tier 1: hoth battle, face wampa and raid-esque at-at. awards 110 shards
tier 2: dagobah, face darth vader is cave with commander luke skywalker and hermit yoda. awards 110 shards
tier 3: face darth vader on cloud city, but it is a duel like old ben vs darth vader from cls event. awards 110 shards
tier 4: face rancor on Tatooine with leia, han, c3po and r2d2. awards 100 crystals and portrait
tier 5: face vader on death star. alone. awards 100 crystals and title
tier 6: face palpatine on death star with vader. Palpatine is like a full on raid boss. summons royal guards and such. awards 100 crystals, 100 omega mats, 100 zeta mats, and 10 ult mats

Replies

• mInEcRaFtEr0617
    218 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    So is it a ROTJ Luke or a TLJ Luke? If it is ROTJ Luke then he would technically be a Jedi Knight, not a Jedi Master.

Other than that I love this! You went all out on the detail!
  • Options
    Make this happen! Although I second the Jedi Knight thing
  • Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    So is it a ROTJ Luke or a TLJ Luke? If it is ROTJ Luke then he would technically be a Jedi Knight, not a Jedi Master.

Other than that I love this! You went all out on the detail!

Did you read, it's clearly ROTJ Luke

I was just pointing out that ROTJ Luke is a Jedi Knight, not a Jedi Master.