HAAT rewards re-roll for crystals

Wanted to gauge the community's thoughts on CG implementing a feature where you could re-roll HAAT rewards.

I feel like an initial 25 crystals and increasing by that amount would be feasible by most players. For example 1st would be 25, then 50, then 75 ECT.

Replies

• Options
    Wanted to gauge the community's thoughts on CG implementing a feature where you could re-roll HAAT rewards.

I feel like an initial 25 crystals and increasing by that amount would be feasible by most players. For example 1st would be 25, then 50, then 75 ECT.

It won't really matter how many times you reroll when all the available options are crap to begin with.
  • Options
    I mean, I'd be fine with this but I doubt I would EVER use it.
  • Options
    There are better ways to waste crystals
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    There are better ways to waste crystals

Dunno, this feels like one of the best ways to waste them.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I mean, I'd be fine with this but I doubt I would EVER use it.

This. rerolls are probably the worst thing to spend primum currency on in games like this.
  • Options
    So you could reroll garbage into garbage?
  • Options
    I have a better idea. How about we pay 100 crystals and we trade in all the HAAT rewards for GET1. Pay 100 more crystals and you can trade for GET2. Where you finish in the raid determines how much GET you receive. In the case of a tie it goes in order of when you post your score. Full solo, finish first and get first.
    GET1 and GET2 would mirror the amount of GET1 you receive for the sith raid ranks. But you only receive the GET tokens. And only if you pay.
  • UnHolyLegion
    34 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Sooooo I'll take all of those comments as a resounding no lol

I took a look at the rewards pool for HAAT before I made this post and some of the stuff you MIGHT get is useful.
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options

I took a look at the rewards pool for HAAT before I made this post and some of the stuff you MIGHT get is useful.

Oh lol, you just need to do some HAAT raids. Then you'll see.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    We just found the next president
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Oh lol, you just need to do some HAAT raids. Then you'll see.

Nahhhh I'm good with the 2 or 3 30 minute snooze fests per week 😅

Have to make sure I start it at like 9:00:01 PM to try and finish in top 3
  • Options
    Just let us auto HAAT and put us out of our misery. I don’t even make attempts anymore. The top 10 rewards aren’t much better than 40-50th rewards.