Is The Dev Tracker Still A Thing?

Should we even bother checking the Dev Tracker anymore? Seems nothing has changed on it in months.

Replies

• WhoDat
    55 posts Member
    Options
    They do respond there to individual bug reports, I had a response for one (GA points) in the last couple weeks, was ignored on another (gameplay issue, HT called to assist by Hans **** if fleet commander is AA)

The general gameplay bug section / work in progress/ pending fixes etc. does appear to be dead in the water

(Both concerns were reported in the same forum / manner in the bug reports area)
  • Options
    They don't respond on the Dev Tracker. Do you mean the EA Help site where we report bugs?
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think that the "Dev Tracker" is a dev tracker in a logical way. It is some sort of bug list but not a dev post tracker.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yes it is still a thing, I pinged Crumb about this a week or so ago and he was reaching out to the person who is maintaining it. I have not heard anything since.
  • Options
    So you think it is still a thing, but don't know for sure. Cause unless something is actually updated on it, it isn't really still a thing.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    So you think it is still a thing, but don't know for sure. Cause unless something is actually updated on it, it isn't really still a thing.

it is still a thing, just not sure who is in charge of it, since its not crumb.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Yes it is still a thing, I pinged Crumb about this a week or so ago and he was reaching out to the person who is maintaining it. I have not heard anything since.

Team TopHat strikes again.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH